ACE Photo shoot at Cardinals stadium

Eddie44

Guest XLR8TNC5
We could double the rows behind each other if we need to.

Tanya

:agree Yea, all the black 'vettes in the front! :rolf

LMAO,I ALMOST SAID THAT!

Tanya

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

• P51tj

• Scratch

Can't make it all the way up there and back between shifts :angry Might as well call it the Nevada Cardinals Stadium.

dont know if I can make this one.. I cracked both of my front rotors and not sure if my new erradispeeds will be here by friday.

1) INTMD8R 2004 White Vert

2) RUNEMASTER 1996 CE Silver Coupe

3) P51tj 04 Yeller

4) Chas 1981 Silver

5) Eddie44 02 wht/blk vert

6)C5Dreammachn98 98 Black CPE

7)Quiktrip 94 POLO GREEN

8)Togo '99 WHITE FRC

9) MY76LT4 1976 Flame Red

10) F22 TRAINER: 1987 Metallic Grey Coupe

11) UVETTYA 04 Blk Z06

12) MOTV8 '98 Black vert

13) Kens06- 92 polo green

14) Racingchester- Polo green 90

15) Sidewinder

16) AnM-1971 Red vert

Come on, you midyear and shark owners! I'll probably be limping home or on a flatbed for the return ride, but I attempt to represent! :lol

M~

Guest UVETTYA

C'mon people, let's make this a big turnout. We have 300 members and we can only get 16 to come out for an hour or two on a Sunday? :toetap

Won't make it.

The diff rebuild is done, just got the new spring, strut rods and shocks delivered today, she might be done this weekend.

My first mods!!!!!!!!!

Eddie - What time are you going out? Chuck

If things go right I'm going out about noon or shortly after. I've got a ton going on this weekend though. Oldest son graduating, youngest son coming into town tonight and mother's day. Got to give proper attention to Mommy's Day so I can live to enjoy future Vette events. :D

Desertdawg

While I originally said yes, since being sick I messed up Jammye's birthday last weekend, and with mothers day I have to devote the day to her. The vette only has 2 seats not 4 so I guess I'm out...

So, how many folks are meeting at TGIFriday's beforehand?

Sorry, we're just poppin' in for the group photo :cool & b.s., it is Mother's Day after all, and I have some cursory obligations, at least thats what I'm told.... :rolf

:burnout

F22trainer

Count me in at Fridays! :thumbs:party

Is there a caravan from the East Side- Tempe-Chandler? If so, time and place please. Otherwise, lunch around 11:00??

Guest LT4ME

Count me in at Fridays! :thumbs:party

We're going to try to get to Friday's a little early to see if we can section off a chunk of the parking lot for everyone. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

We will both be there for lunch tomorrow as well. Hey, INMID8TR, I saw you on I-10W Friday evening after work, you were beside me at one point (I was in the SMoke Gray Titan) and I held a sign up to the window, but you never looked over. lol. I got off at Dysart while you continued WEST. VERY CLEAN and pretty car you have! See you all tomorrow.

Tanya

Is there a caravan from the East Side- Tempe-Chandler? If so, time and place please. Otherwise, lunch around 11:00??

Hey Ron, how about Krispy Kreme at 10:15 and leave at 10:30? Any other Eastsiders? Phil? Dan? Tom? Chas? Gary? Hope I didn't miss anybody. Seeya there, Robert :burnout

Guest Kens06
Hey Ron, how about Krispy Kreme at 10:15 and leave at 10:30? Any other Eastsiders? Phil? Dan? Tom? Chas? Gary? Hope I didn't miss anybody. Seeya there, Robert :burnout

AZ Mills KK??

Robert, be easy on me I'm new here!!

Ken

AZ Mills KK??

Robert, be easy on me I'm new here!!

Ken

That's the one. Sorry Ken, I saw your profile and it said Snotsdale so I didn't include you in the post. I guess it's South Snotsdale, huh? Seeya there, Robert :burnout BTW Glenn did you get your rotors on? If not can't you "limp" it over there. You could use the parachute if you needed to brake real hard. J/K Hope you can make it.

Phoenix FRC

I:00 PM Sunday, there is a good chance I can make it, still need to decide my schedule for Sunday thou-

i have to bow out - my sister, jackie and myself are going to lunch with my mother for MOTHERS DAY! how did i miss this? :cuss