NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What did Victor break?

Drewstein

Well I heard through the grapevine that Victor broke something. Guesses are welcome before he gets here and posts up. :popcorn:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Ted Y

• Two Fangs

• Buccaneer

Because I know Victor went to Speed world Friday I'm guessing he broke his lowest time of 11.3 maybe or something crazy like..... broke into the 10's ?? I'm hoping it was nothing on his car.

I'm thinking a clutch since that bad boy has been ridin' hot and put away even hotter...OR the tranny died. what do I WIN?

what ever he broke better still alow him to come to Inde next Friday....

Better not tell Jay there maybe a spot open. I be really bummed if Victor and I can't mix it up :3gears:

fourseventeen

Dont worry Tim...I was already offered a slot for Inde and had to pass on the offer. I am guessing Victor didnt break anything on the car but maybe his best speed or time at speedworld.

I heard he got a crack in his rear-end.....just sayin.

Wow someone's pretty close.

I wonder where Victor is? :hunter

Wow...info flows fast,hot and heavy :lol I was out the entire day yesterday and didn't get home till late last night. Yep, FNBADAZ06 is broke. Coming home from the track with another Lemans Blue C6 Z06 owner I met at the track Saturday night, we were cruising down Happy Valley at 99th Ave. when the LM car did a nice burnout leaving the light. I decided to pull one as well, but instead of blowing tire smoke I blew the rear end instead :banghead Had to ride home on the back of flatbed....it's in the garage until I make arraingements to get it moved to a repair facility (probably LPM). I doubt seriously it would've been repaired in time for Inde, and even if it was there would be a break-in period for the rear diff that would've ruled a track day out anyway. This, after I did the front brakes with new rotors, DOT4 fluid, and CarbonTech Bobcat 1521 1-piece front pads (in place of the six padlets)that I purchased from Tim in preperation for Friday's event. So no battles will be had with the SLAMMER as we had previously scheduled at the Inde HPDE on Friday. :down: Hunter, I'll give you a call later today as I already know someone who would probably want to take my place. Bummer :facepalm:

Damn Vic, waiting to hear what happened to you was like waiting to find out who killed JR.... Bummer dude, but maybe shiz happens for a reason? who knows.

Damn Vic, waiting to hear what happened to you was like waiting to find out who killed JR....

Bummer dude, but maybe shiz happens for a reason? who knows.

:smilelol It happened Saturday night and I didn't get home with the car till 11:30 p.m., and was gone all day yesterday.....sorry I let the suspense build up so much :chris

I haven't had a chance to get under the car yet, but from what I can see the axles are still attached and the car obviously rolls, but there was two bearings and several pieces of the diff casing laying on the ground.

I'll know a little better when I get home this evening, and then make the arraingements to get the car serviced.

No Corvette for Victor this week...probably not going to have it back until next week at best, with Christmas weekend coming up.

WOW! That sux Vic. Hope you get her fixed soon, good time to replace that clutch as well huh. :thumbs

Damn Victor. First the guy with the turbo Mazda crashes his car on mt. lemmon now you too. Well let me know about your spot. I was hpoing to get in the mix with you Z guys in the Evo.

Damn Victor. First the guy with the turbo Mazda crashes his car on mt. lemmon now you too. Well let me know about your spot. I was hpoing to get in the mix with you Z guys in the Evo.

Was really looking forward to this Friday as well....if your cool with it I'll contact Keith (RFZ) with his C6 Z06 and see if he wants to attend in my place....he's in Tucson.