EOTech 511.A65

Big Poppa

fourseventeen

I got some Hogue's for it last night, but they were missing a screw, so now I gotta go exchange 'em

Huh??? :confused

What caliber is that? Yeah, I'm a noob. :lol

.45acp NOOB!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

• P51tj

Got another box of WWB from Wally world...their last one. Have find another one to get more. :lol

When ammo was tight I would do the Wally World tour once every 2 weeks...there are 4 stores all within 10 miles of us Sean. The phone also helped out a bunch. :ack:

I'm just itching to go shoot'in. :lol We need to set up a day and go...problem is I don't really know where without paying. :lol

• 3 weeks later...

My Son just bought one of these with his new AR and they are on sale at Scottsdale Gun Club for $319 just in case anyone is interested.

Some of our southern neighbors tend to make life interesting out here sometimes... And no I don't mean Jack in Ajo :lol

I am the most uninteresting person most of the time. However having a total of 33 yrs as a LEO I have had my moments where the job description did not allow me to avoid the danger, but rather meet it head on. This area South of Ajo and Gila Bend is at times like the wild West or War Zone. Bring a Distinguished Expert with three different weapons was an asset as far as their being a tool of the trade. Never liked the things, and like Eddie don't carry them. Mabey it is due to all the years of having to. Over the ;years I amuse myself listening to ARMCHAIR GUNFIGHTERS discussing the pros and cons of a firearm subject, what is better, and fine details of gun handeling. Having been forced to use deadly force in the past myself

and survived the aftermath of the action , and my every thought and action being analized and disected by teams of Armchair Gunfighters who were clueless of real world situations, I suggest folks have fun with guns and use them as a hobby so if you ever have to us it to protect you life you hit your target. Dirty Harry Callihan once sait " nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot" :hunter:lol