EOTech 511.A65

Big Poppa

I have an EOTech 511.A65 with GG&G flip-up lens protectors and quick-cam mount. My step-dad gave it to me for Christmas last year, and it's just sat in the safe since. I'm only looking to sell it as I found a particular pistol that I want to buy. I love the EOTech, but I suppose I'd rather have the pistol. New the EOTech was a touch over $400, and the GG&G stuff was about $120.

It's worth $300 to me.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/product.php?id=10&cat=2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

• P51tj

fourseventeen

You can barrow one of my Sean...I have to many anyway, wait did I just say that!? There is no such thing as to many BUT I have more then I can shoot at one time. Ted...you didnt know what it was, your not serious are you LOL.

fourseventeen

lol. doesnt GPD issue firearms? :hunter we will have to take ya shootin sometime then. Get you all up to date on the lingo and gear.

Soon as I get the new pistol, I'm gonna want to go shooting.... And I still have a buncha shotgun ammo....

lol. doesnt GPD issue firearms?  we will have to take ya shootin sometime then. Get you all up to date on the lingo and gear.

No need. Have fun tho.

lol. doesnt GPD issue firearms?  we will have to take ya shootin sometime then. Get you all up to date on the lingo and gear.

No need. Have fun tho.

I'm with ya Ted! It's been 15 yrs since I found the need to carry or shoot and then only because they were paying me to.

My service weapon would probably have rusted shut by now if my middle Son hadn't taken it for a year or two.

fourseventeen

150 rds will get ya about 45-60 mins of REAL range time if your not just tossing rounds down the pipe and actually trying to group some shots together. Eddie & Ted...seeing as im sure you two have seen way more on the streets then I have in the short time I was out there I would have figured you guys would always carry as I do. Ive seen way to many shootings and other BS that is engraved in my head...I will always carry.

No one said I don't carry. My point is I don't collect guns or shoot as a hobby. I shoot at our company range with free bullets with a free gun at free targets in a controlled environment.I never saw a need to buy an AR15 or sights so I didn't know what it is. Anyway, congrats to BP on the sale.

I know, I'm a noob. :banghead I try to pick up a box whenever I swing into Walmart as they are the cheapest on the stuff, but since I RARELY go, my stockpile isn't building very fast. :lol

For the record... No worries on the hijack. We don't have to keep this on topic. Sean... Do you just buy target rounds at Wally World, or are you getting your people rounds there? What do you carry for people rounds?

fourseventeen

No one said I don't carry. My point is I don't collect guns or shoot as a hobby. I shoot at our company range with free bullets with a free gun at free targets in a controlled environment.I never saw a need to buy an AR15 or sights so I didn't know what it is. Anyway, congrats to BP on the sale.

Makes sense :thumbs I miss the good ol days of free rounds..we got cut off when everyone started complaining about the county being broke. And it was Eddie that said he doesnt carry...sorry for the confusion Ted :thumbs even if you dont carry an AR15 your still my buddy :yesnod