• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

• Marco

I won't be able to make it. Heading up to Payson for the day.

Could you check my drawers.....er doors Ted? a few times lately the back door was open and I have the only key....wierd.

Haven't been able to get there and cant for a while.

Could you check my drawers.....er doors Ted? a few times lately the back door was open and I have the only key....wierd.

Sure. PM me the address and I'll stop by and looksee.

fourseventeen

The wife is not a maybe...she's a no. :lol

I'm still a maybe. I don't know if I can get up that early. :smilelol

EARLY!!??? Sayyy whhhaaaaaa!! Your a school teacher! Your up WAY earlier then you would need to be for Sat. Crazy guy. See you tomorrow.

...Lowes at I-10 and Dysart. Meet time, 10:30am...roll out 11am (sharp!)...

fourseventeen

early!? Are you serious!? You kids are nuts. This is a good time cause people like Art have to be at a charity event in the afternoon and then you wanna consider doing Pavillions and washing the rides before we go.

fourseventeen

lol. Ill see you in the morn Sean...even though yout texts make no sense lol.

Sure. PM me the address and I'll stop by and looksee.

PM sent thank you!

fourseventeen
:hijack: OK hijackers...if your not going with us then get outta here :howdy lol

Ok, I think I'm out. :( My oldest has plans that she just told me about. That will leave my two youngest home alone. Can't do it for that length of time. Sorry Jay. If something changes I'll try and make it, but doesn't look good.

:hijack: OK hijackers...if your not going with us then get outta here :howdy lol

I tried to find someone else s thread to hijack but it seems they are all yours...

fourseventeen

Go for it Chris lol. I just walked in the door right this minute. Good times...at least up until the point we left screamers. Drive out was awesome. Food was awesome! Drive home....SUCKED!!!! :banghead Chris, Art and especially Bob...thanks a million!

Glad you made it home. Now Get that car over to LPM and have it cleaned and put back together....

fourseventeen

LOL I am about to clean it right now....guess ill be checking in off and on over the next couple of hours. I need to find out why the hell that oil cooler line came un clipped. And I am pretty sure your theory makes sense...oil leaked and got into the brake...since its only on the left side rear wheel e-brake I am willing to bet money that what you said is correct. So if after washing it all out doesnt solve the issue I will pull it apart when I get back from vacation.

fourseventeen

Inquiring minds! :toetap

Trying to make a long story short...

My rear e-brake was stick on the drivers side back wheel when we left screamers. went to a ATV shop who let me use their jack and a 19mm socket to pull the wheel off...didnt see any issues. Chris mentions, sure is a lot of grim under here...no one else put any thought to it. We leave the ATV shop...about 5 miles down the road I see oil flying up from under my car...pull over, HUGE puddle of oil under my car on the side of the road. Open hood...oil everywhere. Inspect things and notice one of the 2 oil cooler lines is NOT in place. Somehow it came out of the cooler. I re installed the oil cooler line (it just snaps in) while bob went and got some oil from the nearest auto shop. Fill it back up with oil and on the road we went...AGAIN. I am now home and everything is all good with the exception of oil everywhere! Chris...did I miss anything in the story? lol.

You gots the most of it, but you did leave out the part where you trapped that woman's arm in your window. If you're pulling things apart to solve the brakes issue... I would recommend taking teh caliper and rotor off and cleaning the shoes with brake cleaner. maybe even sand them lightly, and then let them sit overnight to be sure they are dry. If all you're doing is cleaning the mess, then... Have a blast.