WISHBONE against TIME WARP .....

Wishbone

Well thanks brotha I appreciate it very much. Yeah I need a day of rest before kicking off for this weekends big event. I really wanted to go hang out with mike and keep him company tonight but if I don't get some serious rest I may turn into goop or compound polish.

That Camaro looks so wicked brotha we did a big job for Super Dave a d we came through. I know why I am really tired now, because a lot of ztress has been relieved from trying to make those beasts come to life. I have nothing but finess to work on tomorrow morning. Now if I can just keep those mechanical monkey hands off the cars.

Waxa massa

Now if I can just keep those mechanical monkey hands off the cars. ???

Would this be the same grubby mechanic that spent 45 minutes each morning cleaning up the detail area??? Must not be!! Now if you would have said the grumpy, deadbeat ex wife hater that would have been true but I am not mechanical at all!!!!

Mike, You know that I am not speaking of you! You Da Man Brotha. You know that I have said multiple times how much I appreciate you taking care of things such as moveing the cars around and cleaning up crap that I forgot. I am speaking about your side kick employee's. You know who I am talking about! So chill Mr. Sensitive, I think this diet and no Beer is kiling your masculinity. I can probably say for certant that you are working your tail off right now embroydering stuff for this weekend.

I will be at the Shop at 8 am. I spoke with Dave and said I have a small work load to complete in the morning which should not take too long and I wanted to help YOU MR. MIKE in setting up and helping out. Ok, See you in the morning!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wishbone

• Loud Pedal

• Buccaneer

• fourseventeen

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Robert and once again thanks for Saturday, very impressive and informative. You and I need to talk about my Z. Thanks again my friend.....later Rick