WISHBONE against TIME WARP .....

Wishbone

I was mistaken, Friday is set up day and test & tune. Saturday is the official start of the show. Mike, you funny.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wishbone

• Loud Pedal

• Buccaneer

• fourseventeen

fourseventeen

I was mistaken, Friday is set up day and test & tune. Saturday is the official start of the show.

Mike, you funny.

What show is this saturday? Ill be in Laughlin. I must have missed somethin lol.

That's fair as long as you don't touch the paint my job will be much easier on me and Dave's pocket book. Know I'm sayin. See you in under an hour and Dave I cannot believe you have not made it back yet. Must be nice being Dave.

Guest LOUDMIKE

That's fair as long as you don't touch the paint my job will be much easier on me and Dave's pocket book. Know I'm sayin. See you in under an hour and Dave I cannot believe you have not made it back yet. Must be nice being Dave.

Wow Dave is paying you for this? HMMM And as far as(don't touch the paint my job) Like i said woo hoo!!!!

Well I just got home and it is 2 am. The Vette is done except for working on the exhaust tips. I have to point out a HUGE THANKS for my man TOM. Tom was tearing it up tonight on the machine and helped out tremendously! Way to late to post any pictures so everybody is going to have to wait until tomorrow when the car is in direct sun light. Tomorrow another loooong day at LPM and I think I have my days and nights confused. I also wanted to just say that Mike is got to be one of the coolest cats around. He is a very loyal and really cares about our cars. He was still at the shop singing tunes to some love music and wrenching away. Mike you are the Man brotha and if I could hook you up with some slushy goodness you will know when they show up at LPM. He is dedicated to customer service and getting the job done. Way to go Mike.... I flippen dead tired and going to bed because I still have a normal job to go to and have to be up in wholy crap 2 and a half hours.

Damn guys, that was a hell of a long night. I'm still gone but it's not by choice. It's going to be a long day for us today... ugh.

Hey Thanks Robert, no problem bro I know how much work is involved and the Z would still be needing attention I think, it needed a huge amount of TLC. Mike was crackin' me up last night, this morning or whatever time it was...what day is it? Just singin' away, out of tune of course...Sing It Gladise! :facepalm: Mike is a wrenchin' crazy person, but IMO extremely dedicated to make the customer happy and GIT ER DONE attitude. :thumbs I finished the poster for the Z after I got home with the info furnished by Mike and it was after 3am before I called it a day. The Z looked pretty damn nice when we throw the cover over it. See ya tonight Robert. :rockon2:

Right now I Am going 100 miles an hour with throwing down two 5 hrs and my eye balls on fire yeah. Round three is tonight and I have to say it feels like fighting mike Tyson. R u sure you want to play? I know I wouldn't and besides you have helped out enough and I am sure you have a full load yourself.

Right now I Am going 100 miles an hour with throwing down two 5 hrs and my eye balls on fire yeah. Round three is tonight and I have to say it feels like fighting mike Tyson. R u sure you want to play? I know I wouldn't and besides you have helped out enough and I am sure you have a full load yourself.

Yeah, I'm good and my word is my bond unless otherwise noted. :rockon2: So I guess you're going to be wired tonight. :ack::smilelol

Guest LOUDMIKE

BLAH BLAH BLAH Im a tent pitching tramp right now!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOO SEE YA ALL TONIGHT!!!! I gots a new snooooops dog cd and maybe play some biz markie, sinaed "bald head" occonnor and my favorite as I am sure it is yours Kid 'n Play!!! I will grab a second wind dude and we will then be there till 2 am and then Dave will text from home sayin SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Yep I am out in the car getting some shut eye for an hour and I will have my second wind.

:smilelol Both you guys crack me up! I just need more coffee. :thumbs Get some sleep Robert or you're not going to make it. :chris

LOL, no doubt...Mike said he's staying til 3 in the morning, didn't see Robert or Tom there yet when I left. The Time Warp was under a cover so I didn't drool on it, but I might've slobbered on the LPM Camaro a little. It'll buff right out. :lol I think the circus is in town, LPM was pitchin a big tent out front.... :bang

Trust me, I would have much rather been at the shop than dealing with this:

Posted Image

A 25 ft dumpster JUST FOR THE GARAGE. Her father didn't throw anything away for 30+ yrs.

fourseventeen

Biz Marky....damn now thats some old school sheeiz there! I would have came out for the music lol.

OMG, those animals are still here working on the Camaro. Damn did I learn a lot about paint from those 2 and the car looks incredible!! I'll take some good pics tomorrow after I get some shut eye.

Hey everybody I just got home and it is a little after 4 am. My awesome wife had left me a nice note on the door for me. Yup you guessed it, I am in the dog house and have to sleep on the couch. Not to mention I am supposed to be getting up in an hour to go back to work. Both cars are 90% done at this point. All that is left are little touch ups. I think the cars turned out as I expected. I wanted to give a humongus shout out to my good friend big Tom for taking time out of his busy schedule to help me on the cars. Tom is awesome in detailing so don't let him fool you because he knows what he is doing and does a bad ass job. Thanks big Tom you were a huge part in getting this project completed on time for this weekends huge car show event. Still plenty to do but for the most part I do not see anybody else at the car show having a black anything look as bitten as Daves cars. They do look sick! Another successful project completed by the Wishbone and Big T. Now I am going to bed as I am behind tired and this couch is nice and comfy. So please, come out and support LPM at the car show it is going to be a blast.

Hey everybody I just got home and it is a little after 4 am. My awesome wife had left me a nice note on the door for me. Yup you guessed it, I am in the dog house and have to sleep on the couch. Not to mention I am supposed to be getting up in an hour to go back to work.

Both cars are 90% done at this point. All that is left are little touch ups. I think the cars turned out as I expected.

I wanted to give a humongus shout out to my good friend big Tom for taking time out of his busy schedule to help me on the cars. Tom is awesome in detailing so don't let him fool you because he knows what he is doing and does a bad ass job. Thanks big Tom you were a huge part in getting this project completed on time for this weekends huge car show event.

Still plenty to do but for the most part I do not see anybody else at the car show having a black anything look as bitten as Daves cars. They do look sick! Another successful project completed by the Wishbone and Big T.

Now I am going to bed as I am behind tired and this couch is nice and comfy.

So please, come out and support LPM at the car show it is going to be a blast.

WHA? My Eyes...My Eyes! :facepalm: What day is this now? :ack: Someone turn off the shiny goodness. :smilelol Thanks Robert for the kind comments, but you rock brutha! :rockon2: You've really have your system dialed in to a fine art and I did learn a few things in the last three days. Your tag should now be "WAAXA MAASA JEDI". Both cars IMO look freakin' awesome and yes, it did take a huge amount of work to correct the paint, way more than I originally thought it would. If it wasn't for the rock damage on the "Z", it was lookin' pretty Z0SIC when we were done.

When I got home this morning I still had to finish up the Camaro poster artwork and my eyes did not want to stay open, but I was able to send off the art to Bill to print them off today. I hope they turnout nice. Robert, are you really ban to the couch, if so, you are now a member of my elite club. :yeah: Anyway, I'll see all you ACEholes at Firebird this weekend. Robert, good luck at work and thats gotta suck for sure and go home after work today and make momma happy. :thumbs

Well thanks brotha I appreciate it very much. Yeah I need a day of rest before kicking off for this weekends big event. I really wanted to go hang out with mike and keep him company tonight but if I don't get some serious rest I may turn into goop or compound polish. That Camaro looks so wicked brotha we did a big job for Super Dave a d we came through. I know why I am really tired now, because a lot of ztress has been relieved from trying to make those beasts come to life. I have nothing but finess to work on tomorrow morning. Now if I can just keep those mechanical monkey hands off the cars. Waxa massa

I was just there. :eek Gaawwwdammmitt, that Camaro looks and SOUNDS so effen wicked. :ED: Great job you guys, I still didn't see the vette, but LPM will have the blackest, shiniest Chevy's there judging by the looks of that beast. :thumbs

Guest LOUDMIKE

Well thanks brotha I appreciate it very much. Yeah I need a day of rest before kicking off for this weekends big event. I really wanted to go hang out with mike and keep him company tonight but if I don't get some serious rest I may turn into goop or compound polish.

That Camaro looks so wicked brotha we did a big job for Super Dave a d we came through. I know why I am really tired now, because a lot of ztress has been relieved from trying to make those beasts come to life. I have nothing but finess to work on tomorrow morning. Now if I can just keep those mechanical monkey hands off the cars.

Waxa massa

Now if I can just keep those mechanical monkey hands off the cars. ???

Would this be the same grubby mechanic that spent 45 minutes each morning cleaning up the detail area??? Must not be!! Now if you would have said the grumpy, deadbeat ex wife hater that would have been true but I am not mechanical at all!!!!