NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Scottsdale Exotic Car Club

ICULUKN

The viper belongs to my good friend Vince. I actually saw him and my other friend Guilley (800 HP Supra) last night at the pavillions. The viper has gone bottom 9's with slicks (from the previous owner).... :burnout ..... That car is sick...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• ICULUKN

• P51tj

• Ravenz

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all of the AZ Vetters who participated in our "Day at the Drags"!

You can see video and pictures from the event here:

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/dragday.html

You guys are a great bunch. You are always more than welcomed at any of our events!!!

Joe

President,

Picture_0052-405x315.jpg

Joe - i had a blast - just let us know when the next one is - heck, maybe you guys should join us on a cruise like the one we had recently - i don't think any of our members would object! :burnout

not sure if steve got this one, as i think he was behind me in the staging lanes getting ready to race a mercedes

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/fil...e4vs.vette.html

i don't konw what a stage4 turbo is - but, the win light was in the RIGHT LANE that time! :D

That was your best run, right Chris? You go boy!

Git er done.

Steve

was that my best run? i ran that one with the traction control ON - didn't you hear it bog down?

i'm positive i ran with traction control OFF when i had the 12.09

Guest UVETTYA
Thanks to all of the AZ Vetters who participated in our "Day at the Drags"!

You can see video and pictures from the event here:

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/dragday.html

You guys are a great bunch. You are always more than welcomed at any of our events!!!

Joe

President,

Picture_0052-405x315.jpg

Thanks for inviting us Joe. I never had so much fun having my butt handed to me. :lol

Everyone was warm and friendly to us non members and I felt very comfortable with everyone in your club. You guys are top notch. Nice cars and a good group of guys and gals there. :thumbs

I'll certainly attend again if the opportunity arises. Thanks again. :cheers

To echo Chris's words, a joint cruise with you guys would be grand. :yesnod

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
not sure if steve got this one, as i think he was behind me in the staging lanes getting ready to race a mercedes

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/fil...e4vs.vette.html

i don't konw what a stage4 turbo is - but, the win light was in the RIGHT LANE that time! :D

That was your best run, right Chris? You go boy!

Git er done.

Steve

was that my best run? i ran that one with the traction control ON - didn't you hear it bog down?

i'm positive i ran with traction control OFF when i had the 12.09

I'm only guessing because it looks like the Porsche ran a 12.2.

Unless that's a 12.8.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA

There was a Porsche Carerra GT at the track and it was a beauty! I heard it was bought for $440K. Tim looked at the interior and calmly said "It's dirty." :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

DSC05407.jpg

DSC05400.jpg

DSC05401.jpg

There was a Porsche Carerra GT at the track and it was a beauty! I heard it was bought for $440K. Tim looked at the interior and calmly said "It's dirty." :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

DSC05407.jpg

DSC05400.jpg

DSC05401.jpg

That car belongs to Joe (president of SECC)'s father Arnold.... Great car

how large are those vid files?

can you email them to me?

Right click on any of the videos or pictures and you can download them off the sight, or click the link that says "download original."

Steve

i tried to click on them - but it pulls up a "menu" that only has 2 choices - settings and about macromedia flash player (i think - as i tried to save the video of me and the porsche on SECC's site) but regardless, it won't let me save the vids of pics from your phanphare site or whatever it is

i sure wish i had found this site previous to this event. i would have loved to bring the vette out to this. heck, im only bout 20 minutes from speedworld.

Guest UVETTYA

Right click on any of the videos or pictures and you can download them off the sight, or click the link that says "download original."

Steve

i tried to click on them - but it pulls up a "menu" that only has 2 choices - settings and about macromedia flash player (i think - as i tried to save the video of me and the porsche on SECC's site) but regardless, it won't let me save the vids of pics from your phanphare site or whatever it is

And you do WHAT for a living? :huh

I don't know why it doesn't work for you. I just looked at the site, and once you're at www.snirk.phanfare.com you have to click on the Speedworld SECC Track Day link, which will take you to that album. Once you are at that album, on the left you should see a bunch of thumbnails and above the thumbnails you should see a left and a right arrow with <1-18 of 47>

Click the right arrow until you see the thumbnail of the video you want to download, (they have a little green camera in the bottom left corner of each video thumbnail with the length of the video in minutes) then left click that video and it will appear on the right. Above the video you will then see:

download original | slideshow | link to page.

Click "download original" and you should get a pop up box that asks if you want to run it or download it.

Let me know if it still doesn't work for you and I'll email the video to you.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
i sure wish i had found this site previous to this event. i would have loved to bring the vette out to this. heck, im only bout 20 minutes from speedworld.

Me too. I'm at 115th and Union Hills.

There were only two Vette's running that day, Chris and me.

Steve

i sure wish i had found this site previous to this event.  i would have loved to bring the vette out to this.  heck, im only bout 20 minutes from speedworld.

Me too. I'm at 115th and Union Hills.

There were only two Vette's running that day, Chris and me.

Steve

im off of i-10 and cotton lane (otherwise known as....the loop 303) :P

i havent been to speedworl since i first got my car (bout a year now). i have been working way too much. i will be a regular again here soon though.

Steve

And you do WHAT for a living? :huh

I don't know why it doesn't work for you. I just looked at the site, and once you're at www.snirk.phanfare.com you have to click on the Speedworld SECC Track Day link, which will take you to that album. Once you are at that album, on the left you should see a bunch of thumbnails and above the thumbnails you should see a left and a right arrow with <1-18 of 47>

Click the right arrow until you see the thumbnail of the video you want to download, (they have a little green camera in the bottom left corner of each video thumbnail with the length of the video in minutes) then left click that video and it will appear on the right. Above the video you will then see:

download original | slideshow | link to page.

Click "download original" and you should get a pop up box that asks if you want to run it or download it.

Let me know if it still doesn't work for you and I'll email the video to you.

Steve

i'm a break fix guy - not a learn how to use it and teach others how to use it!

and i thought you were saying to click on the picture DURING THE SLIDE SHOW and save it that way - i sifted through the thumbnails previously, but you didn't have the videos up at the time! :leaving