Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• ICULUKN

• P51tj

• Ravenz

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kens06

Thanks for the heads up Glenn!!

I may just cruise by there on my way home that Friday!!

I'm putting in an aux 700KW mobile generator at the MCI repeater station @ 193rd Av and Grand! I can see the light poles from the parking lot!!

I don't think I'll run the work van, but it would be fun to see the cars and take some pics!!

Ken

Guest UVETTYA

Hey Glenn, I might go just for the pics of the exotics. I'd like to see your car run too, and I'll get some good videos.

I might even race my Z06. Haven't had it to the track yet. If I had headers I'm sure I'd break into the 11's, but no one's offered me a deal on the LG streets yet.

They say your helmet needs to meet SNELL M85, M90, M95, SA85, SA90, SA95 or K98 specifications. Mine is a SNELL 2000. It was good at Speedworld a year ago. I wonder if it's still good.

Steve

Guest Kens06
Hey Glenn, I might go just for the pics of the exotics. I'd like to see your car run too, and I'll get some good videos.

I might even race my Z06. Haven't had it to the track yet. If I had headers I'm sure I'd break into the 11's, but no one's offered me a deal on the LG streets yet.

They say your helmet needs to meet SNELL M85, M90, M95, SA85, SA90, SA95 or K98 specifications. Mine is a SNELL 2000. It was good at Speedworld a year ago. I wonder if it's still good.

Steve

It's more current than all the others quoted Steve!!

You are golden!!

Ken

Guest UVETTYA

Steve

You are golden!!

Ken

Hey thanks Ken. :cheers

Dangit, I need a deal on the LG Streets! :toetap Marylou gave me the go ahead! :burnout

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

Steve

You are golden!!

Ken

Dangit, I need a deal on the LG Streets! :toetap Marylou gave me the go ahead! :burnout

Steve

Ahh man! Must be nice Steve! I have been trying to get the go ahead from Mark on the 205 AFR's and he still wont budge. He wouldn't budge on the new rear end I wanted either! Not fair! lol.

All I want is a little more hp. lol. Or a little more eye candy on the rear end. lol.

I am thinking I would like to race this night, but I don't know yet, as I have a lot of business matters coming up and I may not be available. Would hate to pay and not be able to race. Maybe I will just plan to spectate if anything.

Take it easy and thanks for the FYI Glenn.

Oh wait, On the drive to school tonight, I came across two Vantages! Holy crap! That was awesome. One was right hand drive. Talk about freaky driving up to a car and seeing it on the road and no driver in the left hand seat! lmao.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack. Just thought I would throw something about an EXOTIC car into the mix.

Tanya

Guest UVETTYA

Steve

You are golden!!

Ken

Steve

Ahh man! Must be nice Steve! I have been trying to get the go ahead from Mark on the 205 AFR's and he still wont budge. He wouldn't budge on the new rear end I wanted either! Not fair! lol.

All I want is a little more hp. lol. Or a little more eye candy on the rear end. lol.

I am thinking I would like to race this night, but I don't know yet, as I have a lot of business matters coming up and I may not be available. Would hate to pay and not be able to race. Maybe I will just plan to spectate if anything.

Take it easy and thanks for the FYI Glenn.

Oh wait, On the drive to school tonight, I came across two Vantages! Holy crap! That was awesome. One was right hand drive. Talk about freaky driving up to a car and seeing it on the road and no driver in the left hand seat! lmao.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack. Just thought I would throw something about an EXOTIC car into the mix.

Tanya

Mark, WTF? Let Tanya get whatever she wants, for crying out loud!

:leaving

Anonymous

PS, Tanya, the event at Speedworld is from 10 am to 4 pm.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I think I am going to just sign up to spectate that day, as Im not sure I can make it or not.

But it should be very cool. I plan to actually bring MY camera and digital camera for this one. lol.

Tanya

Tech will be extremely lax..... This is a private track rental, so tech will be very minimal

3,503 lbs of trouble
I am not a member, but this is a friend of mines club......

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/dragday.html

They have some pretty high end cars.... I am thinking about racing that day...

There were 3 Porch owners talking about this at the Pavs today. Will they let you play in a non Exotic? If they do, go smoke 'em. :burnout

3,503 lbs of trouble

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com

They have some pretty high end cars....

I didn't know Dodges and Subarus qualified as "exotics". The Bentley and the Carrera GT I can see. My car is an exotic, but something tells me my application would be rejected :lol Hey, at least my D's got a HEMI. :rolf

Guest UVETTYA

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/dragday.html

They have some pretty high end cars.... I am thinking about racing that day...

There were 3 Porch owners talking about this at the Pavs today. Will they let you play in a non Exotic? If they do, go smoke 'em. :burnout

Their web site says the event is open to all SECC members, guests and non members. I hope to have my headers and tune by then so I'm going and I plan on making a few passes. Unless someone shows up with a Porsche GT2, my Z06 should be able to dust most of their exotics. They do have a couple members cars that are over 600 HP and run in the 10's, but they've done a lot of work to get them to that level. If Glenn shows up with his monster and the track is prepped right, he'll hold his own against those guys, and I'm hoping for low 12's, maybe even a high 11, so it should be a rewarding experience. ;)

last time I was there the track wasnt preped as well as usual... I ran 11.0 @ 134, with a 1.9 60'. I already have the time off, so its off the races.

Guest XLR8TNC5

HMMM? Dang, it would be cool to have all these black vettes show up and show them what we got. Hmmm, I will have to rethink this. If I have to change my mind, I will. But we will see what happens. Maybe MArk will let me take the Z06? LMAOO!!!!!! THAT'LL BE THE DAY! Besides, I think I like racing my A4 a little better.

Any other ACE vettes wanna go?

Tanya

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UVETTYA

Just got an email... Nic is doing my tune at 4:30 today at ADC.

:party

If I can't get into the 11's on Friday, then Mike is going to have to install that baby cam we talked about. :devil

:eek Did I just say cam? :leaving

FYI - spoke to Glenn this morning and he informed me that this is a DAYTIME event - it starts at 9am - it is NOT an after work event like i thought - so, those of you that planned for an evening run or 2 after work are S.O.L. - i probably won't be going either - as i'd have to take a sick day - :D

Guest UVETTYA

So call in sick, sheesh. Tell them you have eye trouble. If they ask what's wrong with your eyes, tell them you just can't see coming to work. :thumbs

But hey, that's ok, I understand. Glenn and I will have all the fun of spanking the exotics to ourselves.

But hey, that's ok, I understand. Glenn and I will have all the fun of spanking ourselves.

:U

:leaving

We out on this one. Will be @ the Queen concert.

What time does Queen start?? This is during the DAY!!!! 10am - 4pm

Guest Kens06
We out on this one. Will be @ the Queen concert.

TIM....... Tim...........tim.............................

You left the door WIDE open and I didn't take it cuz I like you Bro!!!

The QUEEN concert?? MR overbite, poop shoot pal isn't even alive anymore!!

I'll stop by on the way home from work!

Yell REAL loud I'll be able to hear you!!

Ken