Scottsdale Exotic Car Club

ICULUKN

We out on this one. Will be @ the Queen concert.

What time does Queen start?? This is during the DAY!!!! 10am - 4pm

Ok then that changes everything.... now that I know this lets see what happens!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• ICULUKN

• P51tj

• Ravenz

Top Posters In This Topic

TIM....... Tim...........tim.............................

You left the door WIDE open and I didn't take it cuz I like you Bro!!!

The QUEEN concert?? MR overbite, poop shoot pal isn't even alive anymore!!

I'll stop by on the way home from work!

Yell REAL loud I'll be able to hear you!!

Ken

Ken,

Thanks for going easy on me. Yes I know all the Freddie stuff, but someone in this house has been a Queen Fan Club Member since a young teen, so I will go to show her support. Truth be known, I like alot of the Queen tunes (flame suit on) or is that flamer suit :smilelol . Stop on by we can have a barley pop together! :drinkers

What time does Queen start?? This is during the DAY!!!! 10am - 4pm

Ok then that changes everything.... now that I know this lets see what happens!

so you goin then?

Guest UVETTYA

'sokay Tim. I like a lot of their tunes too. Elton John's another fudge packer and I like his music too. :thumbs

Steve

'sokay Tim. I like a lot of their tunes too. Elton John's another fudge packer and I like his music too.  :thumbs

Steve

You mean Elton works for Willy Wonka? :D

As a member of the Scottsdale Exotic Car Club I would like to let you know that anyone who wishes to participate in this event, they can. We figure the more that can come the more fun for everyone. We look forward to seeing all of you that can make it out there.

By the way, the one who asked if a Snell 2000 would be good for the track, just to let you know it will be ok. They want helmets that were made after 1995.

Good luck and have a blast for everyone who comes out :)

It should be a fun day

Guest UVETTYA
As a member of the Scottsdale Exotic Car Club I would like to let you know that anyone who wishes to participate in this event, they can. We figure the more that can come the more fun for everyone. We look forward to seeing all of you that can make it out there.

By the way, the one who asked if a Snell 2000 would be good for the track, just to let you know it will be ok. They want helmets that were made after 1995.

Good luck and have a blast for everyone who comes out :)

It should be a fun day

Ravanz,

Thanks!

It's nice of you to pop in and extend a welcome to the Corvette community here. :cheers

I plan on being there and a few others hopefully will come by. There's nothing like a day at the drags, and a little friendly competition to boot. It should be a lot of fun. I just hope I don't have to line-up next to your heavy hitters. I don't like having my butt handed to me. :lol

Steve

Heavy hitters..... Like who>> ;)

I know there are some TT vipers that are invited and of course some bad A$$ supras

Well the big heavy hitter that we have is our SL65 AMG that ran a 10.85@124 but we had reach the torque limits of the tranny so it will only be running in the 11's till we get it redone. Once we get the car back from Renntech in Florida this summer it will be really fun to run up against your high speed vettes :)

Dont know yet if some of the really heavy hitters will be their or not... but im kinda hoping to see the 1400hp Supra and 1600hp viper out there friday

Ravenz.... Im sure you know my car... Its Glenn with the TT vette..

I ran 10.7 @ 135 (low boost) at firebird... on drag radials... I will have slicks on for this event and high boost.

Guest UVETTYA
Well the big heavy hitter that we have is our SL65 AMG that ran a 10.85@124 but we had reach the torque limits of the tranny so it will only be running in the 11's till we get it redone. Once we get the car back from Renntech in Florida this summer it will be really fun to run up against your high speed vettes :)

Dont know yet if some of the really heavy hitters will be their or not... but im kinda hoping to see the 1400hp Supra and 1600hp viper out there friday

Oh and a few of the others are a 750hp porsche, 800+hp porsche, and Evoms is supposed to have a GT3 TT out there that puts out over 1000rwhp, just to name a few :)

Yup. Those are the heavy hitters I'm talking about. I cruised your web site and watched a few videos. Corvette owners aren't the only one's who mod their cars to "stupid fast" :lol

Oh and a few of the others are a 750hp porsche, 800+hp porsche, and Evoms is supposed to have a GT3 TT out there that puts out over 1000rwhp, just to name a few :)

i was getting all excited about spanking some exotics until i read this :leaving

is it too late to register today?

No its not too late to register for it. Just goto our website there will be a link where you can register.

Hey Glenn, it will be nice to see what your vette can do with high boost. I had been kinda sad that we would be able to run our SL65 fully, maybe by next event it will be ready to go. After Renntech redoes the tranny and the intercooling on it, Im hoping we will be somewhere in the low 10's.

the new car im thinking about getting ready for drags will be far from being exotic but im looking forward to possibly showing all the exotics and you big V-8 monstars what alittle 4 cylinder can do lol

Guest UVETTYA

You'll only have trouble with the heavy hitters Chris.

BTW, you haven't posted any dyno numbers. In fact, you're being very secretive about your car. What's up with that? I know you're not bashful. Let's hear some numbers.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
No its not too late to register for it. Just goto our website there will be a link where you can register.

Hey Glenn, it will be nice to see what your vette can do with high boost. I had been kinda sad that we would be able to run our SL65 fully, maybe by next event it will be ready to go. After Renntech redoes the tranny and the intercooling on it, Im hoping we will be somewhere in the low 10's.

the new car im thinking about getting ready for drags will be far from being exotic but im looking forward to possibly showing all the exotics and you big V-8 monstars what alittle 4 cylinder can do lol

I registered just because I'm a cheap ba$t*#@ and to get the $5 discount. :lol

I printed my paypal email so I'm hoping that will get me in the gate.

You're right about the 4 cylinder thing. I was at AZ Dyno Chip Tuesday and Keith was showing me a 4 cyl Mazda engine they were working on and they expect to get 150 hp per cylinder.

yea those 4 cylinders can put out some power, im looking at doing a Stage 3 Turbo Dodge Neon SRT-4 with a bunch of other little goodies. If my calculations are right it will put down about 450hp+ granted it will be sometime before the car is to that point lol... dang i need more money haha

but with that power and a car that only weighs 2970lbs.... i think it should be good for possible low 10's might take alittle more work then that to get there though. But ultimatly thats my goal for it

Have fun out there tomorrow. because of work related stuff i actually wont be there. I look forward to seeing some videos though

do we have photographers and videographers from our group going? and if NOT - will someone from SECC be photographing and shooting video for us to get on a website later on?

OK i'm paid for tomorrow - you knuckleheads better show up!

i MIGHT fill up the nitrous bottle - but since i don't have a fire jacket, i may not be able to use it - so i'll fill it up just in case!

Guest UVETTYA

:cool

I'm paid up so I'll be there too.

Flame suit? You won't need no steenking flame suit. You'll probably be lucky to get into the 12's. :smilelol:leaving

:cool

I'm paid up so I'll be there too.

Flame suit? You won't need no steenking flame suit. You'll probably be lucky to get into the 12's. :smilelol:leaving

flame suit? ha ha ha funny guy

you have to have a fire jacket if you run power adders (at least that's how i understood it from glenn) and nitrous is considered a power adder - isn't it? :toetap

Guest XLR8TNC5

Damn, is this event tomorrow already? CRAP! I wont make it. Damn, I am bummed. Shoot, this sucks, aw bologna, I can't believe I am going to miss this. Fooey, I hate work! lol.

You all have fun, be safe and I will see you for the cruise Saturday!

Tanya

Damn, is this event tomorrow already? CRAP! I wont make it. Damn, I am bummed. Shoot, this sucks, aw bologna, I can't believe I am going to miss this. Fooey, I hate work! lol.

You all have fun, be safe and I will see you for the cruise Saturday!

Tanya

you look a little pale - like you are coming down with a migraine or something! :leaving

How is everybodys Headache this morning??? Sorry to hear you had to call in sick to work, but we all get a little "ill" :burnout from time to time. Hope all feel better real soon! :thumbs