Update on Business Cards Ideas

1EvilC5

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How many did we get ordered up? What do I owe and when you say Mark, you mean My Mark? lol...

I can't wait to get them. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya

That would be the one.

Since I'll be taking the 303, more than likely, just make a small detour.

I ordered 1000.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EvilC5

• dewey

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XLR8TNC5
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How many did we get ordered up? What do I owe and when you say Mark, you mean My Mark? lol...

Tanya

And you can't just hand them out to BLACK vettes just so you can build your evil empire!!!! See, I know how you think. LOL. Oh well, I guess assimilation is inevitable and resistance is futile. :huh Robert :burnout

Who, me? :devil Ill let Mark to know to expect this. Hell, I may be home more than Mark next week for a change. How convenient would that be?

LOL.... (EVIL LAUGH)

Tanya

And you can't just hand them out to BLACK vettes just so you can build your evil empire!!!! See, I know how you think. LOL. Oh well, I guess assimilation is inevitable and resistance is futile. :huh Robert :burnout

Who, me? :devil Ill let Mark to know to expect this. Hell, I may be home more than Mark next week for a change. How convenient would that be?

LOL.... (EVIL LAUGH)

Sorry to spoil your fun, but they are on their way to Phoenix as I type, thanks to Mike and Angie.

:burnout

Beautiful white Vette...

And thanks for helping me out with the ride over to pick my baby up...was great meeting you guys.

Woohoo...now...over to the mod section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party

Guest LT4ME
And thanks for helping me out with the ride over to pick my baby up...was great meeting you guys.

You're welcome. That guy certainly has good taste in cars. He's like a one man Vette club.

Great meeting you, too. :D

Guest intmd8r
Sorry to spoil your fun, but they are on their way to Phoenix as I type, thanks to Mike and Angie.

Beautiful white Vette...

Like Mike said, anytime! :D

It was great meeting you as well! Even a two-car vette caravan beats one!

Good times! :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ill grab a few of those (50) from you on Saturday before we head to Sedona if thats kosher Ang? thanks!

Tanya

Glad that they have finally come in. I will need to pay Dewey for these at the next event he attends.

I have only collected about half of what they cost, so please remember to help with the costs when you see me. The cost breakdown is about .11 per card.

Thanks Dewey for getting them done.

Phil... :devil

Guest intmd8r
Ill grab a few of those (50) from you on Saturday before we head to Sedona if thats kosher Ang? thanks!

Tanya

It's all good to me - we just brought them to Phoenix and they look GREAT! :thumbs

We don't know what we're supposed to do with them from here on out, but we've got them! :lol

Tanya

It's all good to me - we just brought them to Phoenix and they look GREAT! :thumbs

We don't know what we're supposed to do with them from here on out, but we've got them! :lol

Didn't we tell you? You mission if you choose to accept it is to put one on every Vette in the metro Phx area Get busy!! :lol:lol

Guest LT4ME
Didn't we tell you? You mission if you choose to accept it is to put one on every Vette in the metro Phx area Get busy!! :lol:lol

Not a problem, although it is hard to get the card to stick on a windshield at 80+mph... :P

Guest intmd8r
Didn't we tell you?  You mission if you choose to accept it is to put one on every Vette in the metro Phx area  Get busy!!  :lol  :lol

Not a problem, although it is hard to get the card to stick on a windshield at 80+mph... :P

I'm driving, you're riding shotgun and placing the cards! :smilelol

Guest XLR8TNC5
Didn't we tell you?  You mission if you choose to accept it is to put one on every Vette in the metro Phx area  Get busy!!  :lol  :lol

I'm driving, you're riding shotgun and placing the cards! :smilelol

:withstupid Thats my girl! lol. We are going to get along JUST DANDY Angie baby!

Tanya

P.S. Finally, a girl who thinks like I do! Watch out boys, we're coming to getcha now!!! hehehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey at .11 per card, can I have 9 cards... :smilelol I think I gave Phil money for that back at the BBQ outing in Chandler.

I have the cards, and will be at the meet on Saturday, So if you have pitched in you can expect some there.

Thanks all for the excitement on getting your hands on them.

Guest racingchester

Eddie, are you going to the meet on Saturday? If so pick up 50 cards for me and I will be more than happy to reimburse you. Thanks Chuck

Hey Phil, since I'll be busy pulling my motor...again on Saturday. Could you stop by on your way home and drop some off to me? :) Just a thought, I'd appreciate it. Have fun at the meet.