Update on Business Cards Ideas

1EvilC5

Just spent a little time playing with photoshop to creat some business cards.

We are always meeting new Corvette owners and they ask for the website. So I know that many have mentioned that we should make some business cards and I decided play with our current logo and add some variations.

Just some food for thought.

Phil... :devil

azvtbc.gif

Looks like everyone has suggested the multi-generation on one card. So I have updated the pictures.

1evilc5bc2.gif

I was even thinking if you want to have some personalized ones, just an idea.

c5bc.gif

c3bc.gif

c2bc.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EvilC5

• dewey

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Dwayne. I think we need the different generations, otherwise people could think it's just a C5 forum. We're anything but that!

BTW nice work! :thumbs

I like the top one, keep the black C5 but put the red C3 back on it...

I agree, no burnout. Nice job by the way.

Could of used some cards the other day. Met the president of the Verde Valley Corvette Club at the car wash. He was getting his white C5 vert washed. Talked about hooking up our two clubs for an event/cruise one of these days.

I agree with the other guys. I like the top one, just put the red C3 back to show we are multi-generation.

The black C5 seems somewhat fitting with this group..... :leaving.

phil - i think they are all cool -

but we truly want to protray the multi-generational attitude.

bryan however is right - the black C5 is fitting :willy

I agree with the other guys. I like the top one, just put the red C3 back to show we are multi-generation.

And the red C3! :thumbs

Are you thinking of printing them from home, or doing them professionally? I'll pitch in for some printing fees if you decide to go that route.

M~

Bryan, do you still have your copy of the Logo. I could not find the red C3 that you originally have on it on the internet.

hey D or Phil - the Black C5 up there seems to be a Z06 (judging by the wheels) can one of you chop that white for me? i wanna switch that to my avatar

:drinkers

hey D or Phil - the Black C5 up there seems to be a Z06 (judging by the wheels) can one of you chop that white for me? i wanna switch that to my avatar

Chris, I can do it for you when I get home this weekend.

I am in Atlanta until Friday.

Chris, I can do it for you when I get home this weekend.

I am in Atlanta until Friday.

You mean the Bank doesn't put Photoshop on your laptop? :lol:lol

I'll let Phil do it because he has the original version, all I would be able to get is the one he posted above and its way to small to play with...

Unless he wants to post it ...

• 2 weeks later...

Melissa said she would be interested in these cards.... Is this still being worked out??? I didn't even see what they looked like till now.... I like it.... Let her know how much and when we can get them.... I would like to get her the C3 one but with out the clouds behind the car, Oh that's smoke. :P Must be a burnt valve. ;) Just kidding, they look awesome. Let us know and we'll order some....

Andrew

Where are the ones with the C4? Oh, I see. If you don't have a black C5 or a red C3 you don't exist. Not only is it hard being Green, but it's also hard being a C4 in a sea of C5s. It's Ok, I can handle the ridicule. I'll just hold my head up high and shout " C4s ARE REAL CORVETTES TOO, DAMMIT, EVEN IN KERMIT THE FROG GREEN". I feel vindicated now. Seeya :burnout Robert