Update on Business Cards Ideas

1EvilC5

Look at it this way Robert, you could be caught wearing an outfit like the guy on the right.

Who's old enough to remember his name?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EvilC5

• dewey

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Mr Greenjean?

Ding! Ding! We have a winner. I guess you're old enough to remember then!

Look at it this way Robert, you could be caught wearing an outfit like the guy on the right.

Who's old enough to remember his name?

Are you guys saying you'd be caught dead wearing the Captain's outfit instead? :ack

M~

i remember captain kangaroo - but mr. greenjean didn't ring a bell until after i read it and looked at the picture again.

Guest UVETTYA
Captian Kangaroo???? Mr. Greenjean????? What kind of crazy people are these???? :crazy

Andrew

Don't forget Mr. Bunny Rabbit, Mr. Moose and the Banana Man!

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

This is the first time I have looked at this thread an DI have to say I like the black C5 and the red C3 on the cards. I would most definitely be interested in purchasing some of these. I run across Corvette owners everyday. I tell them about the site, but have yet to actually see any of them remember it to join.

Take it easy all,

Tanya

Phil-

Seeing as how you have the pics and started this topic....and we're all willing to front some cash to make it happen....how do you feel about either placing an order for the cards, or (plan B) forwarding the card pics to someone else who can place the order?

I am also leaning toward the black C5/red C3 concept - I know I'm biased. Not sure how much it would cost-I know basic raised lettering cards cost about $80 for 1000 (at least it felt like 1000) which would be more than enough for all of us to have some. Or we can go through an online service to get them made....our AnM cards are from Vistaprint and they look okay-you add whatever pic you want.

I'm willing to do some legwork on this if we can all agree on the pics and format of the cards. Are we putting the pic/logo, club name, url and nothing else?

Let me know!

M~

I run across Corvette owners everyday. I tell them about the site, but have yet to actually see any of them remember it to join.

Take it easy all,

Tanya

I met the Pres. of the Verde Valley Vette Club. Would of been nice to hand him a card. Told him our clubs should join up one of these days. He seemed really interested.

I still know how to get in contact with him so it shouldn't be an issue if we ever wanted to do something with them.

Phil-

Seeing as how you have the pics and started this topic....and we're all willing to front some cash to make it happen....how do you feel about either placing an order for the cards, or (plan B) forwarding the card pics to someone else who can place the order?

I am also leaning toward the black C5/red C3 concept - I know I'm biased. Not sure how much it would cost-I know basic raised lettering cards cost about $80 for 1000 (at least it felt like 1000) which would be more than enough for all of us to have some. Or we can go through an online service to get them made....our AnM cards are from Vistaprint and they look okay-you add whatever pic you want.

I'm willing to do some legwork on this if we can all agree on the pics and format of the cards. Are we putting the pic/logo, club name, url and nothing else?

Let me know!

M~

Actually, my mother owns a printing business, and I just e-mailed her for a quote, if she still even does business cards (they used to, don't know if they do anymore)

For right now, just one-sided? Anything on the back?

Not to steal from anyone's idea, just trying to help.

Actually, my mother owns a printing business, and I just e-mailed her for a quote, if she still even does business cards (they used to, don't know if they do anymore)

For right now, just one-sided? Anything on the back?

Not to steal from anyone's idea, just trying to help.

Aha! That's exactly what we need! I think one sided, with logo, club name, and url would be enough-

Let's see what the quote is and if we can get enough donations to cover it.

Thanks Dewey!

M~

How about a yellow GTO on the back..... :P J/K It would need to be a black GTO for this crowd.... :P Ok, J/K again.....

Andrew

See Andrew, that's why you will probably be a "newbie forever".... :smilelol

Dewey, Please let us know what it will take to get these made. If you can do this it would be great....

Phil, any objections??? it's your idea.

If you can get a quote, that would be great. I was just looking into it on Sunday and did not go too far with it.

All your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil... :devil

ok, just got back the info,

1000 cards is $69 plus shipping. Artwork needs to be high resolution, 300 dpi in either PDF or JPEG format.

If that's the way we want to go, just let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

OK I am going to order these. We gave one out this past Saturday to this Vette Owner.

bluevette.gif

Melissa has stepped up to help the cost, who else is going to help.

Let me know.

Duane,

I would like to order the business cards.

I can send you the jpeg if you send me an email address.

Thanks,

Phil...pzuniga@cox.net

Melissa has stepped up to help the cost, who else is going to help.

Let me know.

Count me in for afew bucks :burnout Robert

I will throw down some green for them...You all know I like to advertise..... :smilelol:rolleyes

I hope I can see you guys and girls on the 4th