NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AZPS grand opening schedule for jan 14th!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Sounds like a big turn out for Vettes.... I'll bring the GTO just to have something different to look at.... :P I haven't seen anything on the GTO forums about the grand opening....

Andrew

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• P51tj

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Sounds like a big turn out for Vettes.... I'll bring the GTO just to have something different to look at.... :P I haven't seen anything on the GTO forums about the grand opening....

Andrew

its on LS1GTO in the southwest forum :) We have about 12 GTOs coming!

Guest XLR8TNC5
1 Westie here that is going!!! I think the 'Stang will have to follow!!! :smilelol

:smilelol:smilelol

Ok Westie's we will meet at the Smith's joint around 815am? cool? And you all can TRY to keep up with the Cobra.

Actually, the Cobra is VERY fast. Currenty dynos at 437hp to the wheels and we have the pulleys in the trunk and a few other goodies to bring it to 500hp. And she is purty to look at, but all this IRS (squishy/loose/squirrelly rear end crap) makes it a POS that will be gone next weekend.

We are thinking a 2006/2007 GT and supercharger would work GREAT. lol.

See you all tomorrow.

T

1 Westie here that is going!!! I think the 'Stang will have to follow!!! :smilelol

:smilelol:smilelol

Ok Westie's we will meet at the Smith's joint around 815am? cool? And you all can TRY to keep up with the Cobra.

Actually, the Cobra is VERY fast. Currenty dynos at 437hp to the wheels and we have the pulleys in the trunk and a few other goodies to bring it to 500hp. And she is purty to look at, but all this IRS (squishy/loose/squirrelly rear end crap) makes it a POS that will be gone next weekend.

We are thinking a 2006/2007 GT and supercharger would work GREAT. lol.

See you all tomorrow.

T

wouldn't it just be better to wait for the GT500 to come out - and then use that as your starting point?

just an observation - i'm sure mark is a member at stangnet - but i got this sent to me a while back

http://www.stangnet.com/2005-Mustang/2007-...500-182006.html

oh yeah, and see ya at smimtty's!

I'll be getting off work in the AM, doubt I can make the 0900 roll call...I'll just be there :toetap

I won't be able to make it by 9am either. I've got a 9am appt but should be there by 10ish. You C5 guys save me a spot

i hate to back out at the last minute - but you will not F'ing believe this......

the damn transmission in my 92 is slipping AGAIN!!!!

i'm gettin' the nasty letter ready as soon as i can find the email address of the shop manager

i cannot believe this!!!!!! :cuss

i sure hope my 99 isn't this much trouble once i get it back! :banghead

i hate to back out at the last minute - but you will not F'ing believe this......

i'm gettin' the nasty letter ready as soon as i can find the email address of the shop manager

Well, at least show up. Drive the truck.

Well, at least show up. Drive the truck.

who the hell do you think i am - Dale Jarrett???? :toetap

:burnout

Guest AZ Power & Sound

I have your blower on display :)

Oh and im double charging you for doubting my workmanship! :D

I have your blower on display :)

Oh and im double charging you for doubting my workmanship! :D

i wan't doubting your workmanship at all - just not sure what else is lurking under the hood of that car that you haven't touched!

i have the utmost faith in your work - the other thing i'm not putting too much stock in is the actual supercharger "rebuild" from ATI - if it turns out that it's still problematic - i am gonna be SO PISSED because they didn't just send a new one in the first place.

what do they think - money for labor just grows on trees? :cuss

Hey guys, me and my imaginary vette had a good time today. Andrew did too- :thumbs

I just realized that the red 73 was our very own Kenny 'sevnty3' - another red c3 and I didn't get to meet him! Darn it all. :angry

I don't know if you guys got your AZP&S t-shirts or if they were even supposed to be giving them away- uh, forget I said that-I don't know anything about any missing t-shirts. Nothing at all. :leaving

M~

Great event Mike! :thumbs

Sorry I had to leave before the door prize give-aways.

There was door prizes ?????

Had a blast today Mike, Thank you for throwing the shindig, new shop is fantastic, and as always great friends to hangout with... :drinkers

Great event Mike! :thumbs

Sorry I had to leave before the door prize give-aways.

Hell, Phil and I were 2 of the last ones there and we still didn't get any door prizes.

I asked Mike about that, he said he didn't have time to get anything lined up for prizes. The radio station / racing limo company were doing some give aways. I had my fair share of free energy drinks.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I had a GREAT time Mike! Thanks for much for throwing such a fun and energetic PARTY! lol, yeah, I called it a PARTY! lol. With the big ol Shaggy High Rise Party Go Kart, the Monster energy drinks, the KICKIN music, and the rows upon rows of Some INSANELY sick cars, I could not have had a better time anywhere else.

Hope that there weren't too many peeps who ended up with tickets trying to leave the place. :rolleyes

I love the new shop as well~ I am happy for you Mike.

Take care,

Tanya

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Great event Mike....

*when is the next one.... LOL......

Thanks again.....

Im actually talking with 101.5 about quarterly events :) That one turned out GREAT and I met a lot of new corvette guys that were not on the forums!

Great event Mike....

*when is the next one.... LOL......

Thanks again.....

Im actually talking with 101.5 about quarterly events :) That one turned out GREAT and I met a lot of new corvette guys that were not on the forums!

Did you remember to send them here. :D

Phil... :devil

I had a blast Mike. The shop looks great. Looks like i was the last one to leave before the undercover cop showed up at the end of the street. I'm glad he missed my exit lol.

Tony