NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AZPS grand opening schedule for jan 14th!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Alright guys and girls, heres the final schedule for our Grand Opening on Jan 14th!

Show schedule is startin at 11 am and ending at 5 PM...

IF you are in the car show you MUST be here at 9 am as we have almost 80 cars to fit and will have to organize it!!!! PLEASE also let me know if you have to leave before 5 so I can place you further towards the front!

11:00 am - doors to the shop open, Models, Red Bull, Photographers etc will start showing up!

12:00 - light up the barbeque and start grilling! hamburgers and hot dogs with all the trimmings! We will also have an abundance of water and soda for the day!

1:00 - 3:00 - 101.5 the Zone will show up for music and giveaways!

throughout the day we will be doing giveaways, raffles and prizes as well as taking shop photos with customers cars to go up in the bay and showroom! We have many more possible appearances from certain magazines and newspapers that will be announced at the show!

For directions you can use a few of the following depending on route of travel!

Coming down I-10 west - get off on broadway and go THROUGH the light at 52nd st... 1/2 mile up is 10th place, take a right and were on the right hand side

Coming down I-10 east - take the broadway exit, go left at broadway, left on 52nd st, then right on 10th place

202 take the Priest exit and go south PAST university, then 2nd right on 10th place... at the end of the street on the left!

60 take the priest exit and go north PAST broadway, 1 mile north of broadway take a left on 10th place - shop is at the end on the left! If you hit university you missed it!

and if youre on university and priest, go south and take your 2nd right... shop is at the end on the left!

address is 1721 W 10th place Suite 4B Tempe, AZ 85281

Look forward to seeing you all there!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• P51tj

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i'll be bowing out of the show - since i have heard NOTHING from ATI, MTI or AZP&S

i swore i would call ATI EVERYDAY until i got a tracking number - but i put MTI and Mike in touch with ATI for more clarification - and haven't heard - mike i hate to put this in here - but i can't seem to get a hold of you any other way - i called and left a mesasge with Todd, i sent you an email as per your request

i guess i'll just keep calling ATI and ask them what's going on?

i realize you are busy mike, but i need to know what's going on so i can keep doing my part to get those bozos at ATI motivated to get me off their back.

Holy Crap Bro!!

Put me in the "I just want to come by, spend a couple hours BS'n and come home" lane!

I get up a 4:30 every day during the week. I don't even crack an eyelid till 9:00 on Sat??

I'll be there and if I have have to park in the street who gives a shit!!

Looks like a nice get together will be had!!

Ken

Holy Crap Bro!!

Put me in the "I just want to come by, spend a couple hours BS'n and come home" lane!

I'll be there and if I have have to park in the street who gives a shit!!

Looks like a nice get together will be had!!

Ken

:withstupid

Guest XLR8TNC5

Damn it, this is KILLING me not having my car done in time for the show! We will be there. Mark is going to bring the Cobra. We will be there by 900am for the Mustang row.

We plan to hang all day.

Take it easy,

T

We're in for two cars, two rows-and early out. It's going to kill me to be up and coherent by 9. Who is bringing breakfast? :P

M~

Hey -- Thanks for volunteering to bring breakfast.

There is a Quik Trip on the corner with donuts, breakfast sandwiches and other good stuff.

Let me know when you are going to pick up the breakfast order.

Hey -- Thanks for volunteering to bring breakfast.

There is a Quik Trip on the corner with donuts, breakfast sandwiches and other good stuff.

Let me know when you are going to pick up the breakfast order.

Ahem. :toetap

I asked who was bringing-I drive a C3 and have no money, remember? I'm thinking I'll have the oldest car there, and the only car with no computers of any sort. Is that kosher?

Guest AZ Power & Sound
i guess i'll be bowing out of the show - since i have heard NOTHING from ATI, MTI or AZP&S

i swore i would call ATI EVERYDAY until i got a tracking number - but i put MTI and Mike in touch with ATI for more clarification - and haven't heard - mike i hate to put this in here - but i can't seem to get a hold of you any other way - i called and left a mesasge with Todd, i sent you an email as per your request

i realize you are busy mike, but i need to know what's going on so i can keep doing my part to get those bozos at ATI motivated to get me off their back.

Hey Chris, I havent gotten any emails from you, are you sending them to Mike@azpowerandsound.com ?

Also we have a receptionist starting thursday... Todd thinks you all hate him and dont want to talk to him :lol

Guest AZ Power & Sound

the corvette row is the most visable and closest to the exit, should be easy to get you guys out if you want to jet early :)

i swore i would call ATI EVERYDAY until i got  a tracking number - but i put MTI and Mike in touch with ATI for more clarification - and haven't heard - mike i hate to put this in here - but i can't seem to get a hold of you any other way - i called and left a mesasge with Todd, i sent you an email as per your request

Hey Chris, I havent gotten any emails from you, are you sending them to Mike@azpowerandsound.com ?

Also we have a receptionist starting thursday... Todd thinks you all hate him and dont want to talk to him :lol

i don't mind talking to todd, in fact, he seems to be the only one i talk to when i call

- i just don't know if he's giving you my messages.

and no, i've been sending the emails to your cox account - but i'll copy and paste with the most recent one - AND i'm going to get on the phone again to ATI for an update - as that idiot James still has not called me back - so much for him getting any use out of voice mail!

todd needs to create an account on here so we can send him love (and messages about our cars and stuff ;) ) that is of course if he's an employee of yours! :D

also - is he still thinking he wants to get rid of his gauges? :D

the corvette row is the most visable and closest to the exit, should be easy to get you guys out if you want to jet early :)

I guess nobody wants to miss Matlock..... :D

Tell Todd to post up, It'll be nice when someone starts answering that. phone. lol. Hey Mike what are you going to do for sleep when you get that receptionist and start taking in more customers. I've been getting pm's on other sites about the results of the cam. I've given them your number, so hopefully they'll call you.

Joe

I'm still coming, I hope to be there by 9, but with the distance you might see me a few minutes late...Save me a spot :thumbs

Dwayne, I will save a spot for you right next to mine. We C3 owners need to stick together, I "think" we may be out numbered at this event.

I think it's a toss up between C3s and C4s as to being out numbered. :willy

well i'm "kinda" going to represent both gens - C4 and C5 :D

as one will already be there, and the other will get me there saturday morning!

Hey Westies - who's cruisin'? i'll follow behind you C5 guys in my lowly C4 :burnout

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Tell Todd to post up, It'll be nice when someone starts answering that. phone. lol. Hey Mike what are you going to do for sleep when you get that receptionist and start taking in more customers. I've been getting pm's on other sites about the results of the cam. I've given them your number, so hopefully they'll call you.

Joe

Hey Joe, we appreciate it! Our receptionist started today, so if any of you are not getting through PLEASE let me know! she will be taking the messages for me and actually delivering them to me :lol After the show things should settle down for a bit but I havent personally left the shop before midnight in the past 5 weeks trying to get it all prepped for the show! I think the sun actually came up last night before I got home! :D

1 Westie here that is going!!! I think the 'Stang will have to follow!!! :smilelol

well from what i hear, i'll be behind the stang too! :huh