NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

You gotta keep an eye on those toilet lids! They'll bite you like a little dog when you least expect it. Speedy recovery to you Mark!!

SLAMMER

Merry Christmas back at ya. It's the only way I could think of to get out of fixing toilets. Well, not really but it's working. Sucks getting old. Had a little arthritis in the upper knuckle and it was causing a cyst to grow. He removed the cyst and then proceded to grind the knuckle to remove the little pointy things causing the issue. Said it was worse then he originally thought so I'm glad I got it done. He says I should be good to go until I retire now, at least with my righty thumb. I have until the 5th of January off now (the rest of my vacation) so I hope I can use it by then. BRING ON THE COLLEGE BOWL GAMES!!!

Merry Christmas back at ya. It's the only way I could think of to get out of fixing toilets. Well, not really but it's working. Sucks getting old. Had a little arthritis in the upper knuckle and it was causing a cyst to grow. He removed the cyst and then proceded to grind the knuckle to remove the little pointy things causing the issue. Said it was worse then he originally thought so I'm glad I got it done. He says I should be good to go until I retire now, at least with my righty thumb. I have until the 5th of January off now (the rest of my vacation) so I hope I can use it by then. BRING ON THE COLLEGE BOWL GAMES!!!

Heal up well buddy,and enjoy the bowl games!!

Starting to pack up a little for the trip outside the country for a while... Weapon, check! OK, ready to go. :)  Also figuring out what to pack on trip to CA the week before I leave as well. Ugh! After the 13th of Jan, see you all around late Apr or May. :thumbs

Thanks y'all. Going well so far. Haven't broke the cast yet. Keep your head down Buc and be safe. See ya when you get back.

• 2 weeks later...

Setting off 7 car alarms as I drive through the parking garage. Gonna go back tomorrow to see if I can get 8 car alarms. 

For the record this was done only on a single level of the parking garage. 

SLAMMER

"MAN OF MISCHIEF"

7 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

You have to be over 5'3" without a buzz cut to drive one.

Sorry. 

No you don't. The pedals are adjustable and the seat goes up. 

10 hours ago, SLAMMER said:

Setting off 7 car alarms as I drive through the parking garage. Gonna go back tomorrow to see if I can get 8 car alarms. 

For the record this was done only on a single level of the parking garage. 

SLAMMER

"MAN OF MISCHIEF"

Damn kids and your jalopies!!! [shakes fist]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...