NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Hoping Timmy gets me a good plane tomorrow PHX to SEA!

Husker and Motor head will have to handle this for ya Joe, I've been away from there for about 10 days.... was in Okie land visitin the out laws...opps I mean in laws...NO Really Out Laws!!!

I do believe that I'm the only one here that works the night shift on weekend days. Bummer for me but will change that next year hopefully. Lots of planes over night so the odds of me getting the one that is the first one to Seattle is pretty slim. Once it's past 7:15 AM the warrenty is expired though.

OPS: Forgot that I'm not the only one that works weekends and nights there. But I think I'm the only one that posts crap in this group.

Hoping Timmy gets me a good plane tomorrow PHX to SEA!

Husker and Motor head will have to handle this for ya Joe, I've been away from there for about 10 days.... was in Okie land visitin the out laws...opps I mean in laws...NO Really Out Laws!!!

I do believe that I'm the only one here that works the night shift on weekend days. Bummer for me but will change that next year hopefully. Lots of planes over night so the odds of me getting the one that is the first one to Seattle is pretty slim. Once it's past 7:15 AM the warrenty is expired though.

OPS: Forgot that I'm not the only one that works weekends and nights there. But I think I'm the only one that posts crap in this group.

You could aways join the C-check experience...

You could aways join the C-check experience...

Yaaaaa, that's NEVER gonna happen. Although I would have weekends off......hmmmmmm

Great flight to Seattle. Thanks all of you SWA guys.

Glad you had a great flight and the peanuts were fresh!!!

In KC MO. Wife has a convention and retirement party today and tomorrow so I get a free trip. Ya for me....They're taking us to a Royals game tomorrow night to...

In KC MO. Wife has a convention and retirement party today and tomorrow so I get a free trip. Ya for me....They're taking us to a Royals game tomorrow night to...

Nice!!!

Tearing up the interwebs looking for some land and a house to hang my hat in the Republic of Texas

Once I retire, San Antonio is on our radar for places to live.

Tearing up the interwebs looking for some land and a house to hang my hat in the Republic of Texas

WTF????

WTF????

Retiring next spring. Looking to find a parcel big enough to at least be able to do burnouts and bark at the moon without the cops being called.

The only thing keeping me here now is Keri needs to finish her doctorate.

Hope you find a place that's suits you. Good choice on the state to.

post-655-0-32974900-1437357512_thumb.jpg

Just outside of Dayton Ohio. Went to Bowling Green this morning and saw some pretty cars. On my way to Michigan tomorrow.

Printing my tickets to go see David Gilmour on my birthday!