NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anybody up for a Martin Luther King Day cruise?

Eddie44

Eddie- If its just us do you still wnat to go? Im goin - haven't ben out there in along time. Chuck

If we can get one or two more then I'd love to. If not we can probably find a better place to meet. Are you still in Dan?

3,503 lbs of trouble
Eddie- If its just us do you still wnat to go?  Im goin - haven't ben out there in along time.  Chuck

If we can get one or two more then I'd love to. If not we can probably find a better place to meet. Are you still in Dan?

yes :thumbs

I'll have an open pass seat if you would like a ride Dan? You'll have to listen to XM and not Sirrius though :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
I'll have an open pass seat if you would like a ride Dan? You'll have to listen to XM and not Sirrius though :D

Sure, I'll take you up on that offer. Nothing wrong with listening to XM.

Great time! Chuck, Dan, Glenn / Caitlin and I went up to Tortilla Flats for a good lunch. Fun drive up but some white hairs in mini vans got in the way. Alot more fun coming back. Dan wasn't too white knuckled. Met at 10:30 and back home in NE Phx but 2:30. Thanks guys! :thumbs

Guest racingchester

You couldn't have been pushing it to hard Eddie. I was keeping up!! Had a great time, even if half of Apache Junction was there.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Great time! Chuck, Dan, Glenn / Caitlin and I went up to Tortilla Flats for a good lunch. Fun drive up but some white hairs in mini vans got in the way. Alot more fun coming back. Dan wasn't too white knuckled.

Great time as usual! No white knuckes. That ride registered low on the "white knuckle scale". The C5 high speed drifting demonstration on the Dynamics Pad out at GM so far tops the scale.