NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anybody up for a Martin Luther King Day cruise?

Eddie44

The last several years a small group of us have done a MLK Day cruise to Tortilla Flats for lunch. Anybody interested since it's next Monday??

Guess I should add that it's about 4 hrs up and back with lunch. You can easily sleep in and still get there for lunch and be back by 2pm.

Sorry cupcake, I gots to work also..... :angry Maybe next time, I didn't even realize MLK was coming up.....

Andrew

I may be up for this. I don't have the day off, but the only thing I have scheduled is a trip to Albuquerque later that day.

We need to also look at President's day as well.

I may be up for this. I don't have the day off, but the only thing I have scheduled is a trip to Albuquerque later that day.

We need to also look at President's day as well.

i show presidents day off this year! :thumbs keep me posted

3,503 lbs of trouble
Meet where and what time?

Home Depot parking lot again? (West side of Country Club, Just North of Baseline)

Home Depot parking lot again? (West side of Country Club, Just North of Baseline)

Works for me.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Works for me.

We want to beat the lunch crowd, right? So what's a good time?

3,503 lbs of trouble
meet at 10:15 - leave at 10:30. Should get us out there before the big lunch crowd.

Okay then, it's a plan -

Monday, 1/16, meet at 10:15 AM (leaving 10:30 AM) in the Home Depot parking lot on the West side of Country Club, between Baseline and the 60 freeway.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Brigning the Delorean ?

Nah, just installed Sirius satellite radio in the T-bird, so it's the car of choice 'till the novelty wears off. The antenna magnet will not stick to stainless steel :banghead

I will be there! Antenna magnets don't stick to "fiberglass" either. Mine works just fine.

See most of you Sat at Mike's but anyone else is welcome on Monday.

I'm out.

Got a business trip to Yuma.

3 1/2 hour drive there, replace 2 hard drives (30 minutes), 3 1/2 hour drive back then on a plane to Albuquerque that night --- :ack