NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to FNBADAZ06!

MOTV8

Desertdawg
I suck badly at remembering names

Thats why I carry a drivers licenses, so I can remember my own!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• wickedfastvette

• Bigfoot

• Blk n Blu

Word :yeah: Faces......no problemo......names to faces. not so good :chris

Try a little Ginko, it might help.

Try a little Ginko, it might help.

I thought my iPhone was supposed to do this for me, must be an app somewhere I can download. It can do everything else...iPhone...Disappear Me !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aqArfGIHhQ

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/clips/nbc-hacke...ideo-318646.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMsNZD4bOGY...player_embedded

Welcome from another newbie - you're way past me on posts already! Sweet ride!

Thanks fellow noob !!! I'm still awaiting my door prize :banannarainbow:

wickedfastvette
Welcome from another newbie - you're way past me on posts already! Sweet ride!

Thanks fellow noob !!! I'm still awaiting my door prize :banannarainbow:

I dont know if you know about taglines around here, but that may be your first one.

BubbaThaLuva

Welcome!!!

I think GR8WHITE and I will be going to the meet & greet on July 11th. That's also the same night as UFC 100 so I'd like to find a place close to there to check it out. I'm not famililar with that area, so if anyone knows of a good place, let me know.

Welcome!!!

I think GR8WHITE and I will be going to the meet & greet on July 11th. That's also the same night as UFC 100 so I'd like to find a place close to there to check it out. I'm not famililar with that area, so if anyone knows of a good place, let me know.

LOL....some of us are in that same boat.....UFC 100 might be showing at some sports bar in the area. I'll ask some other's if they know of one because several of us wanted to watch the fights as well. :yeah:

I think this welcome thread will soon exceed BubbathaLuva's thread. Going for a record now. :lol

I think this welcome thread will soon exceed BubbathaLuva's thread. Going for a record now. :lol

SWEET :rockon2: How much more before the record is mine ? :smilelol

OK .... for those RED about to rock !!! Free Post !!! :wave1:

Well, you out did BubbathaLuva!!! His was 66 posts long I believe and this now makes 69.

Way to go dude. :thumbs

Desertdawg

Yeah but in Bubba's thread he bought a C6, what is Victor going to do to top that??? :lol

Yeah but in Bubba's thread he bought a C6, what is Victor going to do to top that??? :lol

Mmmmmmm....wonder what I'm going to do about this, eh ? Well, I've already got these......IMG_0347.jpg

And while I'm really hesitanat about voiding my newly extended drive train warranty, these guys have made me a deal that's really hard to turn down .....

" TECHCO is currently looking for a Z06 locally to use for fitment of our 3.0L Reverse Revolution Twin Screw Supercharger for the LS7 . With our LS3 kit finish and LS2 quick fix in play, we are ready to take on the LS7!! "

check it our here....

http://www.techcointl.com/GM-s/300.htm

anybody going to the 83rd and Beardsley car meet on Saturday, July 4th ? I have family in town but I might take them over to this meet for them to check it out since it's close to my casa.

anybody going to the 83rd and Beardsley car meet on Saturday, July 4th ? I have family in town but I might take them over to this meet for them to check it out since it's close to my casa.

My mom lives up in that area and that's where we'll be. Wasn't planning on going to the "carshow" though. Are you sure they are still having the show since it's the 4th?

My mom lives up in that area and that's where we'll be. Wasn't planning on going to the "carshow" though. Are you sure they are still having the show since it's the 4th?

Don't really know.....there's always people out there no matter what the holiday. I went out there on Fathers Day for the hell of it (my pop was out of town) and the place was ROCKIN'......no where to park at 6:00 p.m....i was very suprised. It's so close to my home that if nothing were happening, I only wasted 10 minutes of my life :banannarainbow:

wickedfastvette

Don't really know.....there's always people out there no matter what the holiday. I went out there on Fathers Day for the hell of it (my pop was out of town) and the place was ROCKIN'......no where to park at 6:00 p.m....i was very suprised. It's so close to my home that if nothing were happening, I only wasted 10 minutes of my life :banannarainbow:

No, if you are in your vette, it would not be a wasted 10 minutes.

No, if you are in your vette, it would not be a wasted 10 minutes.

You are absolutley correct, what was I thinking :thankyou: