NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to FNBADAZ06!

MOTV8

:banannasword: Welcome aboard Victor, glad you found us!

Tell us about that red C6 or post some pix here too if ya want.

You do realize you live a stone's throw away from the lovely and talented ChadC? :cfdeadagain

There goes the neighborhood.... :facepalm:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• wickedfastvette

• Bigfoot

• Blk n Blu

:banannasword: Welcome aboard Victor, glad you found us!

Tell us about that red C6 or post some pix here too if ya want.

You do realize you live a stone's throw away from the lovely and talented ChadC? :cfdeadagain

There goes the neighborhood.... :facepalm:

Most Excellent !!!! Lots of Vettes in the north valley, and glad to be a part of it !!!! I'm up around 67th Ave. and Happy Valley :)

New red ZR1 just joined my little neighborhood but he has yet to achknowledge my existence....yet.

Me and a couple other Z owners are meeting at the Scottsdale Pavilions on July 11 for a meet and greet, if anyone else wishes to partake.

You ever go to that 83rd Ave (?) just south of Deer Valley road show every Saturday...Bashas parking lot I think ?

Pic of the trusty ride.....

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

:welcome2: from Chandler!

Old Yeller's got a sweet ride !!! Thanks for the warm welcome :)

he is so close im sure I can peek into his back yard....

:D

welcome to ACE!

I live right off the Happy Valley Autobahn and 67th Avenue area

:rockon2: Sweet lookin' C6 Victor!

Yep, been to the cruise-in at 83rd and Beardsley, usually a few vettes there. Dianne (vettechick) and Jay (405hp) go there a bunch.

Seriously, like one street west of you now resides a really whiny silver vert C5. And its deranged owner. We call him CaHd, because he usually even misspells his own name.

Avoid him at all costs.

Use hand sanitizer on everything if he does corner you.

Never enter his domicile without someone knowing your whereabouts.

:smilelol

And welcome to ACE, make yourself at home hope to see you at an event! :thumbs

:rockon2: Sweet lookin' C6 Victor!

Yep, been to the cruise-in at 83rd and Beardsley, usually a few vettes there. Dianne (vettechick) and Jay (405hp) go there a bunch.

Seriously, like one street west of you now resides a really whiny silver vert C5. And its deranged owner. We call him CaHd, because he usually even misspells his own name.

Avoid him at all costs.

Use hand sanitizer on everything if he does corner you.

Never enter his domicile without someone knowing your whereabouts.

:smilelol

And welcome to ACE, make yourself at home hope to see you at an event! :thumbs

How funny !!! He'd have to live in the dumpster behind the McDonalds as there are no homes directly in front of my casa.....I do have a view fence for a backyard, though :)

Vettegirl51

Unless there is another Vette with tires like yours around town......I saw you Saturday at Costco! Nice ride and I love the color!

:welcome2: to :ACE: from N. Phoenix!

Not enough RED on that ride.

Welcome from Yuma!

It's definetly a RED corvette for sure :photo::) Police love it.

Thanks for the welcome :yeah:

:welcome:

Nice ride ... Love that color .... :roto:

Thanks brotha :) Meeting some other vette owners at the Scottsdale Pavilions on July 11. It be cool to meet others from this forum out there as well :rockon2:

Welcome from N. Phoenix. :howdy

Nice ride, I like the wheels kinda black & red look. :lol

Aloha from Skull Valley!

Wassup Coconut Girl :banannarainbow: Where is Skull Valley at ?

Welcome from N. Phoenix. :howdy

Nice ride, I like the wheels kinda black & red look. :lol

Thanks Blk n Blue :thankyou: It's hard trying to make your ride unique nowadays. Where did you have your wheels done at ?

:howdy from a few feet North of the Montana/Canadian border. . . . . . .

Whoaa...you're definitley in the WAY north valley :thankyou: I go up to Montana on a regular basis (Billings) and thought one time I'd sneek up to the border and check out Canada....NOT :banghead I didn't realize how BIG the state of Montana was......the freakin Canadian border was like 300+ miles away from Billings :facepalm: I was such a noob

Welcome from Tucson

Shout out to Tucson :partygrnhat: I'm a U of A Wildcat with family still down in the Old Pueblo. :burnout2

Unless there is another Vette with tires like yours around town......I saw you Saturday at Costco! Nice ride and I love the color!

:welcome2: to :ACE: from N. Phoenix!

The one at I-17 and Thunderbird ? Yep, twas me :banannarainbow: I hope there's not another vette tooling around just like mine..it's getting harder and more expensive to make your car unique all the time :facepalm: I live around the I-17 North and Happy Valley area...honk if you see me.

P.S. Was it freakin' hot that day or what ??? :banghead I hardly ever drive the car to go shopping, but the car had to be 2 bazillion degrees inside when I finally left Costco :facepalm: