NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to FNBADAZ06!

MOTV8

coconut girl
Aloha from Skull Valley!

Wassup Coconut Girl :banannarainbow: Where is Skull Valley at ?

Skull Vally is just west of Prescott. Some cool twisty roads up here....Yarnell Hill, White Spar, road to Bagdad, Hwy 97!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• wickedfastvette

• Bigfoot

• Blk n Blu

Welcome from N. Phoenix. :howdy

Nice ride, I like the wheels kinda black & red look. :lol

Thanks Blk n Blue :thankyou: It's hard trying to make your ride unique nowadays. Where did you have your wheels done at ?

They were the stock silver wheels, Gorrilla Powder coating in Tempe. I'm at Rose Garden & Cave Creek, I'm sure Ill see you running around the N. valley.

Charlie

Aloha from Skull Valley!

Skull Vally is just west of Prescott. Some cool twisty roads up here....Yarnell Hill, White Spar, road to Bagdad, Hwy 97!

Aaahhhhh...Yarnell Hill.....crotch rocket haven of the world. Unfortuanately, I lost a close friend of mine back in 2000 on Yarnell Hill 2 days before Christmas. You see many autos make the run up the hill ?

That would be a great run...Wickenburg, Congress, Yarnell Hill, Prescott for breakfast, then back down again :partydance:

coconut girl
Aloha from Skull Valley!

Aaahhhhh...Yarnell Hill.....crotch rocket haven of the world. Unfortuanately, I lost a close friend of mine back in 2000 on Yarnell Hill 2 days before Christmas. You see many autos make the run up the hill ?

That would be a great run...Wickenburg, Congress, Yarnell Hill, Prescott for breakfast, then back down again :partydance:

I do see a lot of crosses and flowers on that hill.

Lots of cars do go that way. Just watch out for the photo cameras and the Highway Patrol. They have kind of taken the fun out of the hill. This group has been up and down that hill more than a few times!

Welcome from N. Phoenix. :howdy

Nice ride, I like the wheels kinda black & red look. :lol

Thanks Blk n Blue :thankyou: It's hard trying to make your ride unique nowadays. Where did you have your wheels done at ?

They were the stock silver wheels, Gorrilla Powder coating in Tempe. I'm at Rose Garden & Cave Creek, I'm sure Ill see you running around the N. valley.

Charlie

No doubt, and thanks for the info :) My buddy came across that fatality a couple of weeks back that was around your area, where the girl was killed and the driver tried to get away on foot. My buddy tracked his a$$ down and tackled him in the local nieghborhood as he was trying to hide,before the Police showed up and tazed the sheet out of the guy. I guess they were driving a van and smoking crack when they hit a truck(?) with a hispanic family in it. :banghead I don't think anyone in the truck was seriously injured.

Victor

Aloha from Skull Valley!

I do see a lot of crosses and flowers on that hill.

Lots of cars do go that way. Just watch out for the photo cameras and the Highway Patrol. They have kind of taken the fun out of the hill. This group has been up and down that hill more than a few times!

Yep, your right about that. I use to see the DPS cruisers waiting for them at the bottom, with another cruiser at the top. They would use a stop watch to time the riders up the hill and nail them as they arrived up top. Do they have photo cameras mounted out there, or just the DPS mobile van units ?

Welcome from Prescott! :howdy

Beautiful ride :banannarainbow: Are those WCC wheels on your ride ?

wickedfastvette

I'm 2000 miles from my car right now! And honestly can't remember the brand.....................Yes I'm having a blonde moment.

I'm 2000 miles from my car right now! And honestly can't remember the brand.....................Yes I'm having a blonde moment.

Glad to see the skeeters ain't hauled you off yet!

wickedfastvette

Tim the suckers have tried their dambdest, they look like jets here.

Tim the suckers have tried their dambdest, they look like jets here.

Where are you at the moment ? Can't be any worse than they are in Louisiana, you have to take them out with 00 buck shot.

wickedfastvette

Where are you at the moment ? Can't be any worse than they are in Louisiana, you have to take them out with 00 buck shot.

I'm in Brooklyn Michigan 1.5 miles from MIS (Michigan International Speedway) remodeling a 150 year old farmhouse. It is fricken beautiful here, but the skeeters are evil!

I'm in Brooklyn Michigan 1.5 miles from MIS (Michigan International Speedway) remodeling a 150 year old farmhouse. It is fricken beautiful here, but the skeeters are evil!

How about some pics of your handywork? :toetap

Did you bring an ACE shirt so you can get a pic in front of the MIS sign?

wickedfastvette

How about some pics of your handywork? :toetap

Did you bring an ACE shirt so you can get a pic in front of the MIS sign?

Eddie your right I will do that! Of course I have an ACE shirt with me, I don't leave home without it.

Every weekend the track has a racing school going on and you can drive a car for a price. Maybe I will get a pic in one of the cars, if not I will get one in front of one of the signs!

Wow, new guy has been on the board for about 24 hours and has 18 posts. C :cool :cool L

:banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow:

:howdy from Litchfield Park

Wow, new guy has been on the board for about 24 hours and has 18 posts. C :cool :cool L

:banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow:

:howdy from Litchfield Park

Yeppers...trying to acknowledge everyones welcome post :banannasword: Haven't contributed anything else worthwhile yet, other than the offer to meet everyone at Pavilions on July 11 :thankyou:

If I can get a word in..... Welcome! from Chandler lol

Desertdawg

Hell I'm with Marco, if your going to say hi to each and everyone of us then I'll add to your post count!!!

:howdy from Gila Bend.

Hell I'm with Marco, if your going to say hi to each and everyone of us then I'll add to your post count!!!

:howdy from Gila Bend.

Sweet......a shout out to the GB :banannarainbow: Do I get any special door prizes for running my post count up so quickly ? :rockon2:

thanks for the warm welcome :thankyou:

Normally when we see someone run their post count up they've got something to sell. They list it for sale and then we don't see them again. What have you got to sell??? J/K

Welcome :howdy

Normally when we see someone run their post count up they've got something to sell. They list it for sale and then we don't see them again. What have you got to sell??? J/K

Welcome :howdy

Well.....I DO have my original Victory Red C6 Z06 spoiler I could sell someone :funnypost: I think it's cool (and proper) to acknowledge everyones welcome post when I'm the noob joining your community :thankyou: I suck badly at remembering names so hopefully when I finally get some face time with some members, they'll remember that I did acknowledge them when I joined up and don't think I'm snubbing them buy not remembering names :facepalm:

Vettegirl51
Unless there is another Vette with tires like yours around town......I saw you Saturday at Costco! Nice ride and I love the color!

:welcome2: to :ACE: from N. Phoenix!

The one at I-17 and Thunderbird ? Yep, twas me :banannarainbow: I hope there's not another vette tooling around just like mine..it's getting harder and more expensive to make your car unique all the time :facepalm: I live around the I-17 North and Happy Valley area...honk if you see me.

P.S. Was it freakin' hot that day or what ??? :banghead I hardly ever drive the car to go shopping, but the car had to be 2 bazillion degrees inside when I finally left Costco :facepalm:

Yep! I-17 & Thunderbird! It was you! And I will HONK next time I see ya.

HOT?? It was hotter than Hell! I could literally feel my feet burning through my sandals on that hot asphalt. :rant