NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

welcome BubbaThaLuva

Desertdawg

See, I don't like the gray. I prefer black interior.

I've ridden in Phil's car, it's a beast! I want it for myself, but I can't afford it yet.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BubbaThaLuva

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• old yeller

Desertdawg

Go ahead and make it a tuff choice......:toetap

It woulds be nice to see Phil's stay in the ACE family, but the one on CF is pretty killer too!

If I had to choose I would pick

connection fading

battery dying

I wou . l . d ...... p .. i .... c ...... k......... ~

Desertdawg

Come on everyone, Brandon is looking for opinions.

I know this group has an opinion about everything... :huh

The CF Vette has expensive wheels but I personally think they look like they're covered with brake dust even when they're clean

It also has a lot of appearance crap on it that doesn't amount to more than maybe $1000 to $1500 max.

Phils has a ton of mods worth considerably more than the appearance mods. Do you really want seats that say "lovecars.com"?

Quicksilver98

Not only on the seats but it says it in the flames down the side of the car. Is the guy gonna pay you for advertising too? Either car would be great to have but I personnaly would go for performance over looks. But in the end your the one writing the check and you must be happy with the decision you make. No matter what the rest of us goof balls say! Good Luck!

:agree not certain I'd want his flames and "decal" on the side ....... sides ...I like the color of Phil's mucho better ... and its wayyyyyy fast !!!! :burnout

but again ... it's your nickel .... :2cents

You asked for an opinion......here it is....................

Phil's for the reasons stated above and only for those reasons .................Thank you, Thank you very much.

BubbaThaLuva

Well I just got off the phone with Mr. Phil. We're going to make a little trade. My money for his car. That "lovecars.com" stuff kind of put me off too. I liked the low miles, but in the end I think my first order of business is to rev it up next to all the crazy foreign tuners here on post. I haven't heard it yet, but I have a feeling that the sound of it will peel the paint off a Honda. I'd also like it get it certified as a "panty dropper". If no one has any parameters for such a certification I'll get to work on it and make a certificate. I just hope it sounds close to what MSG Rodney's White C5 sounds like. Hope to see you all at an event sometime soon.

I haven't heard it yet, but I have a feeling that the sound of it will peel the paint off a Honda.

If it's not loud enough for you just get ahold of Big Poppa, I think he has a set of straight pipes. Oh wait, his are for a C5 but I'll bet they could be altered to fit.

Plus Phils is tuned here locally and already in Nic's database...no need to start from scratch when ya call Nic.

Desertdawg

Well any early congrats Brandon.

Now please start a new thread in the general section when you get it, this one has got to be the longest welcome thread yet.

...... this one has got to be the longest welcome thread yet.

And only because the Dawg and I are cool. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

wickedfastvette

Glad you picked Phil's, that's the car I preferred..........But that's just my female opinion. Congrats!

..........But that's just my female oppinion.

What other opinion do you have??? :huh

wickedfastvette
..........But that's just my female oppinion.

What other opinion do you have??? :huh

That would be my professional opinion :neener_neener:

Glad you picked Phil's, that's the car I preferred..........But that's just my female opinion. Congrats!

Already droppin drawers and he doesn't even own it yet :partygrnhat: