DesertStreetCars.com Inde Track Day Feb 16th

GTABurnout

DesertStreetCars.com Is Hosting another Track Event At Inde Motorsports Ranch on Fed 16th. Spots are limited. I will require Payment before the event no exceptions I have to pay before the event so I need to collect money before the event. This will be just like the last several events. 8 cars only per session (nasa and Proautosports puts 20+ cars on the track) This is the safest and easiest way to get involved in a track event. We will have a few experienced drivers around to do ride alongs as well as lead follows. First timer don't worry we will walk you thru the rules and make sure your safe. Where: Inde Motorsports Ranch 9301 W. Airport Road Willcox, AZ 85643. When: February 16th Drivers meeting is at 8:00am We usually get so much track time people are out of tires and gas by early afternoon. But they will be there to keep the track open until we are done or dark. What you need if you want to attend. Helmet (driver and passenger) $160 Cash/paypal (add 3% for fees) for car and driver and $10 for any spectators you bring. Prices may change depending on turn out. Food, drinks. They have a BBQ and we will be taking a short lunch brake to cook up some food. Safe car, good brakes tires and working seatbelts. Gas, the closest gas station to the track is 7 miles away. Leave the ego at home this is a fun event where we will not be racing keep it safe. The road to Inde is now paved no more dirt road. So let me know if your in I will get you on the list. If your not paid by the event I can not guarantee you a spot for the event. If you miss the drives meeting you will not be allowed on track. This is mandatory. I will have more info as we get closer. I can take Paypal (as a gift) or cash if your local. Questions or issues please let me know

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTABurnout

• FNBADAZ06

• SLAMMER

• azz061

I am always amazed I need to promote this event soo much but reminder for the first time guys. This is the best way to get on to a track in a laid back event. Less cars mean less rock chips and less people to worry about. 8 car spaced out over 3 miles mean you wont see people for entire sessions if you space your self out right. We also have several experienced guys willing to do ride alongs to help you out. Long back straight will allow you to stretch your legs while not worrying about cops. We also may have a few special guests. So sign up and come see what a track day is all about. Good track, Good Cars, Great People. If you have any questions please ask away. Thanks Hunter

I am always amazed I need to promote this event soo much .....

you know as much fun as it would be the cost I's prohibitive for me, and I'm not talking about the entry fee.

Add in at least 2 tanks of gas, motel room, a set of tires, brakes and fluid changes and your over $1,500 bucks right?

The last trip just cost me gas. Trip before was the same. I'm actually on the same set of pads and tires from both events. My wilwood pads last forever it seems and it helps that I don't have an r compound tire. Dawg both times I drove up in the am and drove back that evening.

Dawg $1500 would definitely be cost prohibiting for one event tires and brakes need to be cost Averaged over 12 events depending how hard you are driving. The event, hotel and fuel will be your instant cost factors. As well as food and drink at the after event party dinner. The bottom line everything that's fun cost too much $$$ SLAMMER

I was hoping I was over estimating it, I will get there one of these times... Still waiting to see how we can work some stuff in with Bondurant too.

I heard today while at firebird that bonduraunt was only taking over the west track. There is a deal in the works with a big developer to put in shopping outlet/ mall on the rest of the property. SLAMMER

Oh that mall/outlet is going to love the race track noise lol

They will just sue once they are built and established. Like all the other idiots that build next to a race track. I've seen it happen a few times now. Then people wonder why street racing is bad.

Dawg,

I drove down in the morning and drove home after the event. I used my stock brakes and they just started to fade a tiny bit as I got faster around the track. I had NT05's on for the one time I went. Your Michelin's should do you fine for a fun day. Remember, this isn't a race. Just a day to have fun and let it hang out a little. You can probably get away with only spending $300ish for the day if you don't spend the night.

Track days can cost as much as you want them too. My first event was in a Stone Stock Integra. Stock brake pads worked as long as I didn't over drive them, same with the tires. I bought a tank of Gas in Tucson and drove all day on one tank. Phx guys can make this more affordable by getting up early and heading down, no need for a hotel. Usually people have had plenty of track time by 1-2 so you can pack up and drive home. Stock pads, tires and fluid would be fine. Drive as hard as you like. You can mak a track event no more abusive then a trip up the Mt. Now a proauto day will beat you up. With 30 + cars passing you and pushing you you will have rock chips and feel pressure to drive faster. I spend about $100 on E85 + track fee for my events. I bought tires and pads last year so I don't wory about them till I need them again. I honestly think a track day at a big track is less abusive on your car then a autocross event. But like anything drive hard and it will be abusive. Ok, enought about that. This event we will have an ambulance ion site (bonus). We also will have a smaller group. 3 Run groups so that means we will not have as many spots for the late comers. So sign up early to ensure you get a spot. Any questions let me know. Thanks Hunter

Ok guys, I understand I was over estimating the cost, like I said this has always been on my to do list, and still is!

Hunter, you may want to reword this line next time...

We usually get so much track time people are out of tires and gas by early afternoon.

Wow this one is filling up fast. If you want in I need prepayment. I only have 24 slots this time as well. Let make this happen. only 3 run groups means you will be on track every 40 min's thats more track time then any other event out there unless you rent the track all for your self.

VICTOR I'm officially calling you out don't let me down ........ SHOW ME THAT YOU CAN DRIVE FAST IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN A STRAIGHT LINE. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! SLAMMER

I need prepayment from anyone intending to go by the end of the week. Sooner the better. For some reason about 10 people paid last night so spots are dring up fast. Victor I texed you I need an answer ASAP. Thanks

14 of the 24 spots are paid for I expect to have 5-8 more paid this weekend. Don't wait. This is a great chance to get even more track time then my normal events.

I wish i had tires to do this event. But my run craps would just be a waste of time. Also being on E85 i don't want to have to carry fuel in the cabin of my car.

I wish i had tires to do this event. But my run craps would just be a waste of time. Also being on E85 i don't want to have to carry fuel in the cabin of my car.

You're running in my place if my car is not done.......shit's gonna get real, now :scareddriver:

VICTOR I'm officially calling you out don't let me down ........

SHOW ME THAT YOU CAN DRIVE FAST IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN A STRAIGHT LINE.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

SLAMMER

I'm trying real hard, SLAMMER.

I'm even gonna spot you a year's worth of down time from the track, 'cause I know you've been 'a practizen while I've been benched :edward:

Ok but we have to figure a way to get fuel there!

Lot's of E85 stations in Tucson.

Even Rudy tried to run with us at Inde, but broke in Tucson.....and his car guzzled E85.

I can always drive the dually down to Willcox with fuel cans. Plus, E85 is cheaper in Tucson.