ACE Lunch for January 14

Ted Y

One of our new members suggested a central location between Phoenix and Tucson for a group get together. So, this month's ACE lunch for Saturday, January 14, 2012, will be at:

Mimi's Cafe

839 N Promenade Parkway

Casa Grande, AZ 85194

Time: 12:00 PM Noon

The restaurant is located just east of I-10 on the north side of Highway 287 (Florence Blvd).

Let's try to get everyone together. The restaurant says they can do separate checks and there is plenty of parking. This should avoid Cars and Coffee and Barrett Jackson. Post up if you can make it.

badbobs95

Extender32

Dvl4evr

1Jester +1

Marco +1

Hiperf406 +1

Old Yeller

Jack52r

4point3 +1

Mag red 02 vert

Cross +1

black beauty +1

Jester +1

old vette guy +1

BGSLVR +1

Quicksilver98

Grantman+1

Recon +1

GR8WHITE

Chameleon

Jon

y2krtaf

kidinme +1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Extender32

• Marco

• GR8WHITE

• old yeller

A few of us will be having our January lunch at the Sacramento dragstrip. Yeah, it's a little longer drive to get there, but the post-lunch activities will be a lot different.

Ya, sure. Sounds like a nice drive. What else would we be doing on January 14th? Laying out in the sun getting a tan? Posted Image

Bob ------> :galletos: <------ Marco

One of our new members suggested a central location between Phoenix and Tucson for a group get together. So, this month's ACE lunch for Saturday, January 14, 2012, will be at:

Mimi's Cafe

839 N Promenade Parkway

Casa Grande, AZ 85194

Time: 12:00 PM Noon

The restaurant is located just west of I-10 on the north side of Highway 287 (Florence Blvd).

Let's try to get everyone together. The restaurant says they can do separate checks and there is plenty of parking. This should avoid Cars and Coffee and Barrett Jackson. Post up if you can make it.

badbobs95

Extender32

Dvl4evr

1Jester +1

Marco

Hiperf406 +1

Old Yeller

Jack52r

Border Vette +1

4point3 + 1 if no softball in phoenix

"The restaurant is located just west of I-10 on the north side of Highway 287 (Florence Blvd)."

Ted, I put in the address of the restaurant and it shows it EAST of I-10, exit 194 by the in-n-out burger. Just FYI.