Wickenburg lunch ACE Run- Nov 6th

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

Whos game? November 6th lets get a few of us together and make a run up to Wickenburg for lunch @ Screamers Drive-in. Take Vulture Mine Road from I-10 and 339th ave, grab lunch and then you can either head home from there or venture back down Vulture Mine back out to the I-10. West Valley meeting spot...Lowes at I-10 and Dysart. Meet time, 10:30am...roll out 11am (sharp!)...please come fueled ready to go. We will then travel west down I-10 to 339th Ave and make a right...take that to Indian School and head left to Vulture Mine road and hang a right. Vulture Mine Road is a VERY nice drive. We will end at "Screamers Drive-In" in Wickenburg for lunch @ noon. This place has awesome food ive been told! Their address is 1151 W Wickenburg Way, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. Travel time from Dysart and I-10 to Wickenburg is less than an hour. There is fuel at Dysart as well as at 339th ave and at the end of vulture mine road for those who forgot to fill up before the cruise. If you prefer you can also meet us at Screamers, eat and then head down vulture mine road with us back to the I-10 and do the trip in reverse. Either way Vulture Mine is a really neat drive. Screamers is an old school food joint that caters to car enthusiasts. I hear the food is awesome! Plus its #1 on trip advisor for restaurants in Wickenburg. So whos up for doing this? Yes: Jay & Corina Art & Yoly (silver bullet c5) Bob (badbobs95) Sean & maybe wife (Bigfoot99) Chris (big poppa) Charles +1 (blk n blu) Rob (08Z51) Maybe: Jim (thecmsh) Dwayne (desertdawg) Ted (Ted Yoder) Chad (ChadC)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

• Marco

Put it on my calender, will have to wait and see as the day gets closer. Sounds fun, been wanting to check out that road

I can't make it. Be careful going over the mountain on Vulture Mine Rd. several of those curves are reducing radious and can sneek up on you. One already killed the Buckeye Fire Chief and his wife on their first day out on their new Harley. Big bump on both sides of the Arizona Canal crossing. Wish I could go. :banghead

I cant wait to do it again.

Be careful, the tagline police are always watching for comments like this :smilelol

I cant wait to do it again.

Be careful, the tagline police are always watching for comments like this :smilelol

Nice idea Jim!

wickedfastvette

you guys suck :down:

Oh geez, she is new on here and already telling the other females and a moderator they suck!! Corina you might just fit in around here LOL.

you guys suck :down:

Oh geez, she is new on here and already telling the other females and a moderator they suck!! Corina you might just fit in around here LOL.

She can't help it she lives with a bad influence :lol

fourseventeen

LOL you guys crack me up. So im a bad influence huh lol. We did this road on Monday coming home from Laughlin...it was awesome! And it was Monday so it was also very empty! I know all about Bill Lanfords incident up there years ago. Anyway its a nice cruise at your own pace type of run...slow pokes or speed racers are both welcome as long as you play safe :thumbs

fourseventeen

whoo hoo! Would be nice to see that Chris actually drives his car :burnout2

SILVER BULLET C5

Whos game? November 6th lets get a few of us together and make a run up to Wickenburg for lunch @ Screamers Drive-in.

Take Vulture Mine Road from I-10 and 339th ave, grab lunch and then you can either head home from there or venture back down Vulture Mine back out to the I-10.

West Valley meeting spot...Lowes at I-10 and Dysart. Meet time, 10:30am...roll out 11am (sharp!)...please come fueled ready to go. We will then travel west down I-10 to 339th Ave and make a right...take that to Indian School and head left to Vulture Mine road and hang a right. Vulture Mine Road is a VERY nice drive. We will end at "Screamers Drive-In" in Wickenburg for lunch @ noon. This place has awesome food ive been told! Their address is 1151 W Wickenburg Way, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. Travel time from Dysart and I-10 to Wickenburg is less than an hour. There is fuel at Dysart as well as at 339th ave and at the end of vulture mine road for those who forgot to fill up before the cruise.

If you prefer you can also meet us at Screamers, eat and then head down vulture mine road with us back to the I-10 and do the trip in reverse. Either way Vulture Mine is a really neat drive. Screamers is an old school food joint that caters to car enthusiasts. I hear the food is awesome! Plus its #1 on trip advisor for restaurants in Wickenburg.

So whos up for doing this?

Yes:

Jay & Corina

Art & wife (silverbullet)

Maybe:

Chris (big poppa)

Jim (thecmsh)

Dwayne (desertdawg)

Yes silverbullet is in Art and Yoly

whoo hoo! Would be nice to see that Chris actually drives his car :burnout2

Ya, I ain't afraid to get down and boogie... I just haven't had gas money without a job.

Hey Ted... If you haz no Vette to drive, I assume I'll have an open seat...