Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

• 2 weeks later...
JLs Mistress

glad you made it Chad great meeting you ..see you Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ebalentine

I would love to meet for lunch on Tuesday but I wish they would have something out in the east valley.

• 4 weeks later...

Tomorrow is going to be the hottest Tuesday Geezer's lunch on record. It'd be really cool to have a bunch of super-cool Vettes in the parking lot of the hottest mid-week luncheon venue in town. Whether you're a cool dude who's hot to trot, or a hot chick looking for a place to chill out, you'll always receive warm greeting from the geezers.

Just beat the heat and don't get cold feet, it's lunch......at the Black Bear.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Next Tuesday is Halloween. You are encouraged to wear a costume according to the manager. The staff will be dressed for the occasion and I think I heard a rumor about something free for those customers too.

Is this still happening?  Most of the replies are from 2012???  I am very new and this is the first event I have opened from the home page.  I am open Tuesday, but don't want to show up if this an old posting.  Please let me know, thanks...

18 minutes ago, AZFD said:

Is this still happening?  Most of the replies are from 2012???  I am very new and this is the first event I have opened from the home page.  I am open Tuesday, but don't want to show up if this an old posting.  Please let me know, thanks...

:welcome2: to ACE!!

Yes, the geezers meet faithfully every Tuesday.  You don't have to be a geezer to attend.  They are pretty friendly for a bunch of "grumpy old men"  LOL!

Check it out! :ACE:

• 3 months later...

Can’t make it tomorrow cause the painters starting.  I’ll be back in the swing once this remodeling is done.