The ACE Official "Hi-jack" Thread

1EVLC7

Man, kids pissing me off today!!! Algebra I repeaters...no wonder they are repeaters. Many will be repeating again.

Can't blame em! Algebra sucks! Makes no sense. Geometry makes sense at least.

Algebra makes lots of sense and you can't do Geometry without it. :lol

How many times I heard that during my sophmore year :lol

You can remember things from 68 years ago? Good on you Eddie!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

Boy, this thread exploded, then died. Took at least 3 or 4 pages to find again.

Anyone heard from Brian (84vette) lately?

Last time I heard from him he was enrolling in an Algebra class............ :smilelol:smilelol:bolt:

Desertdawg

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

:smilelol:smilelol

Guess it wasn't a dream. :lol

It's so quiet...kids are taking a test. You could almost hear a pin drop. :lol

Maybe I'll take a nap...

NOT!!!

Desertdawg

I just got to talk to Eddie and Kim, they were heading west.

If you guys all play nice this weekend he said he will post some ACE shirt pictures for us.... :toetap

I'm headed to Houston this weekend if you want me to take a picture in my ACE tent.

Desertdawg

Where teh hell is everyone today? I guess I'm the only idiot working... :banghead

100 miles west to fix someone else's problem.

I'm here. Woke up at 4:50 AM thinking "aw hell, gotta go to work." Laid there for a minute and said wait, it's Saturday...I don't have to work.

Could not go back to sleep so I got up. Went out front, trimmed the bushes...ok, cut one down completely. Trimmed one of the trees a bit. Loaded it all in the truck and headed to the dump. Came back needing a shower but noticed it needed to be cleaned. So I did that too.

Just sat down and ate some breakfast. So get up at about 5:00 AM and just sat down after over 3 hours of work and it's only 8:30. Maybe I should have gone to the school instead. :lol

Where teh hell is everyone today? I guess I'm the only idiot working... :banghead

100 miles west to fix someone else's problem.

Saturday........7:54am..........where the hell do you think we are?

NOTE:

This message has been edited due to sexual content.

Marana Rich

If you came 25 more miles, we could have gone to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I been up since before 5, went outside and watched the sprinkler system turn on, and turn on, and turn on again, so I figured some idiot has been messing with the programmer. Thirty minutes and lots of water later, it works. So now I can't cut the grass today, cause it's too wet. darn!

Desertdawg

That would be fun Rich, but I just now got finished with the repair, it would have to be lunch :lol

Heading home now...

Desertdawg

Pretty dead around here this weekend....

I'm just getting home from my 5th call!

Marana Rich

I saw that red corvette moving around this morning while cruising through your town, but I couldn't slow down enough to see who was driving.

Pretty dead around here this weekend....

I'm just getting home from my 5th call!

When we came back from San Diego there were 2 westbound trains just sitting west of GB. I told Kim I figured you were busy.

Hello...........anyone out there.........sure is quiet.

Liar, it's not quiet...at least not now...I can't even keep up with the posts. Every time I go to the main screen I see more new posts...*phew*

Desertdawg
When we came back from San Diego there were 2 westbound trains just sitting west of GB. I told Kim I figured you were busy.

Yep, I was probably heading out there, didn't see you go by or I would have waved :howdy

Rich, you should have pulled over, I didn't see you guys but I was out picking up something from Texico, then a quick rinse at the car wash....

Yep, I was probably heading out there, didn't see you go by or I would have waved :howdy

Rich, you should have pulled over, I didn't see you guys but I was out picking up something from Texico, then a quick rinse at the car wash....

I was probaby going too fast at that point. You probably blinked :lol

Desertdawg

I'm going to have to have a talk with the DPS out here about you and Rich flying thru all the time....