• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

Desertdawg
Why is the firday picture thread closed?

Look at all the words you spelled right this time!

:lol

He is getting better, now if we could just get him house trained!

It's Wednesday.

Oh, I didn't know it was closed on wednesday. I'll save my picture for tomorrow then.

And yeah I've been working on posting better!

It's Wednesday.

Oh, I didn't know it was closed on wednesday. I'll save my picture for tomorrow then.

tomorrw is tfirsday

It's Wednesday.

Tomorrow will only be Thursday. There is a very good reason they call it the "Friday random picture" thread

Desertdawg

Heck I may have to open the picture thread up early just to see what Fred has to post!

I didn't think this week would ever end!

It's not over until Saturday at 23:59:59

Desertdawg

Sorry, my week ended when I parked my work truck today at 2:30

I'm still on call, but I'm holding my breath the phone won't ring!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to have a tooth extracted :banghead so I'll see all you Aceholes here on friday. :howdy

teeth_1294092c.jpg

Hope they get it on the first YANK!

Get the nitrous, have 'em crank it to their legal max, which is 70/30 btw, and post us in the morning.

:hijack:

Desertdawg

DSC04117.jpg

Ok, I think Ed is gone for 24 hours, what should I do to his account??? :lol

Since this is the OFFICIAL Hi-jack thread I have 2 things to say...

1. The Chicken Finally Crossed The Road

2. Driving home from the phoenix airport in the pouring rain on I-10 to Tucson sucked, but not as bad as needing better wipers on the jag, but not as bad as almost getting rear ended turning into the neighborhood because some dumb-azz didn't realize in the rain brakes don't work like they should, but not as bad as Pete punching the gas around the corner to avoid the rear end and jerking the car (unintentionally) and me not realizing what was going on and now not being able to sleep because my back is killing from the jolt. But not as bad as the fear of Big Poppa and the rest of ACE seeing me in a swim suite...but not as bad as if it were to rain tomorrow while we want to have a good time at Dave's and hang out on his newly upgraded back patio...

I shouldn't have had that energy drink...

AND OF COURSE I POST UNDER JAGOFF INSTEAD OF CHRISTINE... Im going to bed. :blur:

• 2 weeks later...

I wish. I was in the Dakotas yesterday with pizz poor weather and today here it's the same. We haven't had much of a summer. Cold at night and cool during the day. I think we've only had 2 or 3 days where it's been over 80 degrees F. Arizona is starting to look a lot better these days.....................

Are you sure???

It's been over 110* and will be until September. I've got stuff I want to do in the garage with the vette, but it's too DAMN hot.

ha Ill take 110*

on the us 60 @5:00pm my car said ti was 118*

..fuuuuuuuuggh meeee

:withstupid but 110 is better then 67. Ah, cold beer, half nude babes, sunshine...........

:withstupid but 110 is better then 67. Ah, cold beer, half nude babes, sunshine...........

Half nude babes??? Where??? :silly: All I see are empty streets...everyone is hiding inside with the A/C on. :lol

Sunshine??? Try oven. :devil10::lol

:tumbleweed:

Now, I'll definitely take this over something like Texas 95* with 99% humidty. :lol