NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Want and Need C3 Parts

BigRay

hey everyone im really sorry i havent been on in a while, i've had some family problems and some other stuff going on recently so i have had very little time to work on the corvette :( which is a bummer and its also been hard cuz of the heat to work on it on a hot sunny weekend. but im hoping since fall is coming up ill have plenty cooler days to continue work along with no more family problems, but i should have new updates soon for everyone. and some other news is i just recently got a job working at Kohls Department store doing overnight stocking which is pretty tight so i'll have cash flow and that will help with completing the vette. im hoping to paint it soon and dropping an engine in it. and have it up and running soon. so i'll keep everyone updated on my project, other than that i appericate everyone that has replied to my post i plan on replying to your post, thank you all very much. and i look forward to talking to getting back on track with the vette.

YEAH !!! Great to hear from you .... keep us update ........ and by all means .... DO PIX !!! :lurk:thumbs

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, we want pics! :toetap

Pete. Thats great project. keep on going and this is a place i get all my parts from California.

J&D Corvette.

8833 Alandra Bl. Bellflower

California, 90706

(323)804-5205

:banannasword::welcome: