11/20/05 Drag Racing Results

BSeery

any of me ? :)

The county sheriff and track officials confiscated all records of your run and put them in bags marked "evidence".

Guest AZ Power & Sound
any of me ? :)

The county sheriff and track officials confiscated all records of your run and put them in bags marked "evidence".

:(

I guess next weeks project is roll bar :D

by the way, I dont understand how they could have kicked me out before... last time at that track I went 11.9 and that was in june I think... before that I had a camaro and had never been kicked out!

Tony,

I have you and Gordon and another set to post but both putfile and yourfilehost are maxed out with action!!

They are too large to e-mail so you will just have to wait!!

Dwayne,

If I can ever get this last set posted you have a nice burnout but that's all that there is because Mark came up after you and his burn was a little better!! :D

No doubt that Mark and Gordon were the burnout pair. :thumbs

But I have to give the crown to Mark because he did it without line-lock!! :rolf:rolf

Ken

Cool vids Ken. Thanks for posting them!

Tim,

I'm very surprised how well they actually came out!!

Shooting into the sun, I was totally blind!!

Couldn't see anything in the LED panel and only blurr's in the eyepiece!

You notice that there is no commentary from me! I had enough to do to hopefully get the action on tape!!

I did get one hell of a sunburn!! Of all the days to forget a hat??

Ken

Yep nobody could see crap but you pulled it off with some real good video. Not only did you forget a hat, you also forgot the most important thing, liquid refreshment. I'll bring more next time just in case...as long as we aren't racin that is!!! :smilelol Good Job again to our resident photog and videographer!

Also has anyone heard from Jon. Hows his clutch??? or what did they find wrong if anything???

Tony,

I have you and Gordon and another set to post but both putfile and yourfilehost are maxed out with action!!

They are too large to e-mail so you will just have to wait!!

Dwayne,

If I can ever get this last set posted you have a nice burnout but that's all that there is because Mark came up after you and his burn was a little better!! :D

No doubt that Mark and Gordon were the burnout pair. :thumbs

But I have to give the crown to Mark because he did it without line-lock!! :rolf:rolf

Ken

Cool thanks Ken. I actually like yourfilehost better because i can actually "right click save as".

Tony

Dwayne,

You have to realize that Glenn looks at anything of the female gender!!

6 to 60!!

Blind, crippled or crazy!!

If you can't walk, I'll carry you!

If you don't meet those standards, I'll lower them!!

I just did it to shut him up and lost a few runs!! :U :D :D

Ken

Tony

Here is you and Gordon!!

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=..._and_gordon.MPG

This is all the vid I have!!

Glenn f'd me up when we were up next to the control booth looking at the wreck.

He was checking out the women and I didn't take the camera back to the end before filming butts and over wrote most of the second round!!

OH Well??

Ken

Thanks again buddy. I wish you would have cought my best run.

:bang:bang Ok, here is "The Wall Thing". I was running one of the guys that came up from Sierra Vista. I was in the left lane and was about 200 or 300 feet down the track when something caught my eye in my rear view mirror and I was amazed to see a C5 spinning around and going across the center line and hitting the guard rail. I'm just glad that I was ahead of him so as not to have become involved. Needless to say I won that one. Sorry I had to say it. He was fine- no injuries - but it did mess up the rear fascia and the exhaust. He kept running the rest of the day plus about a dozen time only runs after we were through. Tough break. :bang:bang Seeya, Robert

I happened to see Kurt on I-10 coming into Phoenix yesterday from CA. He has a bunch of stickers on the damaged area on his corvette.

Hope he gets it fixed soon. Very nice car to see in that state.

Phil... :devil