NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hookers At My Door Today!

Phill's Vette

Phill's Vette

The Hookers are finished! :banannasword:

OMG the sound is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Especially when driving and I give it WOT, they REALLY come alive and I can feel in all through my body! I have regular muffler inserts in them for now, this will change in the future as I will go with better flowing mufflers WITH even more sound - probably baffles. :eek

I still have to install the rocker panels between the pipes and the frame; going to paint them black,

(I think) to keep it looking as stock as possible. I also need to drill out the holes on the frame a bit so I can get a better fit from the headers to the side pipes - I have a 1/4" gap now. I would have fixed this today, but I was to eager to get it all buttoned up and started - New Years Day project.

I will try to get a good sound bite video done tomorrow - it sounds AWESOME! :burnout2

Here are a few pics.....

2j0kxv5.jpg

2wlvp77.jpg

20l0y0g.jpg

2ykh0mu.jpg

2hpodgh.jpg

20h12dd.jpg

6jjas4.jpg

Phill's Vette
Yep, you're guaranteed to burn your left leg at least once, no matter how careful you are.

Well.... I got the "Hooker Tattoo" this evening, on the back of my ankle right across the Achilles tendon! Damn, this is gonna be sore tomorrow!

I will order shields this week, I don't like the looks of the shields, but I will surly get over it! :R & E: Then again, as Sean said, Kevlar leggings.... :thumbs

Don't post a picture of your new tattoo, it will ruin the effect you started with the picture in the first post...

Beef! It's what's for dinner!

Always liked the looks of sidepipes on a Vette, it's like they belong there on a C3 :)

Especially Chrome.

Big Ones.

Beefy.

-points-

'There's the BEEF!!'

-Frank