NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hookers At My Door Today!

Phill's Vette

Phill's Vette

NO, not these kind of HOOKERS..... :smilelol

HO HO HO!

rktsfs.jpg

Actually the Hookers Side Pipes arrived today, but only the headers. The side pipes, rocker panels and hardware will be here tomorrow according to UPS tracking. I will take the right side pipes to Titan Mufflers in Phoenix tomorrow and have an O2 bung welded in so my ECM stays happy. I will most likely start tomorrow and if the side pipes don't show up on time, I'll just drive straight off the headers..... Actually no - that would melt the side of my doors!

I'll post plenty of pictures as I go and do some before and after sound bites - I'm gettin a stiffy already! :banannadance:

I'm not sure which kinda hooker I'd rather see at my door :huh

Honest Dear it would be the sidepipes but the C2 already has them so I only had one other choice! :leaving

thoes are my kind of hookers.

I have no plans for the next couple of days. If you want an extra pair of hands wrenching let me know.

chad

Phill's Vette
thoes are my kind of hookers.

I have no plans for the next couple of days. If you want an extra pair of hands wrenching let me know.

chad

Chad,

Thank you for the offer!! I think I will be good with the pipes, but I will need help when I change out the differential after the first of the year. I still have your cell number from last year when I had PC problems, so if anything changes, I will give you a call.

Thanks again!

:thumbs

I still don't know what Phill said, I just had to open this thread for the picture again....

Side boobage is good :thumbs

I'd be willing to help with your rear end too. Let us know when and I'll see if I'm off that day....

Andrew

I'd be willing to help with your rear end too. Let us know when and I'll see if I'm off that day....

Andrew

Andrew helped me with my rear end. He has really soft hands...

Andrew

Ed hooked me up with some special lube for my rear end, he was very gentle. I realize now how much I really enjoy men.

Edit: spelling :lol

I still don't know what Phill said, I just had to open this thread for the picture again....

Side boobage is good :thumbs

Don't look like original equipment, more like aftermarket enhancement!

Don't look like original equipment, more like aftermarket enhancement!

And the problem is? :crazy

Exactly, bolt-on parts are good!

Phill's Vette

Andrew

Ed hooked me up with some special lube for my rear end, he was very gentle. I realize now how much I really enjoy men.

Edit: spelling :lol

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

This is to funny!!!

If you need help with the rear end swap and I'm off work Ill give you a hand.

:thumbsThanks!

Phill's Vette
What inserts are you gonna use?

Or any at all???

SWEET!

They came with the stock inserts, I will see how they sound and go from there. I like it loud so I will probably get baffles like these or go without. :thumbs

2d9tlqo.jpg

wickedfastvette

:smilelol

And you 2 are my best buddies! I think Im going to have to get the two of you therapy!

Phill's Vette

Finished the motor mounts - one side was a BIATCH!! The other side took 15 minutes...:banghead I now have the right side header in and everything reconnected - compressor, alternator, heater hoses and power steering pump. I ran out of energy AND I was starting to get ice sickles on my ass, so I amd done for today. Will get a fresh start tomorrow morning and get her finished.

:3gears:

14jz1ba.jpg

2cdcv10.jpg

rtni2v.jpg

20zelb4.jpg

e6vekh.jpg

2w2m13s.jpg