NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Marine Corp Party RSVP / Directions / Info

Need-a-Vette

Need-a-Vette

Now that the wedding is over, we're looking towards the Marine Corp Birthday Party. :flag

While it is still a few months away, I noticed that the month of October is already booked up with Ace events. Figured we'd at least get the date out for planning purposes - to be on the safe side.

Date: Saturday November 12th

Time: 3:00 PM

As usual, we will provide food and ask that everyone bring their favorite adult beverage to share. :cheers

Glenn will get a head count from everyone (in terms of any guests that anyone would like to bring) as we get closer to the actual date - so we can have plenty for all!!

Need-a-Vette

I forgot to add that, like the past years, this is typically a more "adult" party. Probably not a good party for the little ones... :drinkers

Need-a-Vette
If you need any help with anything at all, don't hesitate to ask me!

With the exception of the meatballs and jello shots, I think we may be "outsourcing" a lot of the food on this one. Should be no sweat... but thank you for offering.

I forgot to add that this year we will have the jacuzzi open. :thumbs So, be sure to bring your suits and towels.

• 1 month later...

Who is coming to the MC party. Please RSVP on this thread

Details:

Date: Nov 12 @ 3:00.

Bring a bottle for all to share.

Bryan Seery will be conducting a Toys for Tots dropoff

Here is the list so far (total)

Dan Callabro

Kevin and Kim

Chad + friend

Mark

Dwayne and Boss

Bryan and Tracey

Jason (Marine)

Glenn & Sandy (Marine)

Raz (Marine)

Yen (Marine)

Tony & Nancy (Marine)

Dan Wilson

Chris Waymire

Phil

Dennis & Sheila

John & Dawn

Court

Tim and Johnnie

• 2 weeks later...

Address is 201 w. Birchwood pl, Chandler 85248 for you mapquesters

For everyone else

Take 101 S to the new extension of the 202.

Take 202 E to Arizona Ave, turn right (south)

Take Arizona Ave 6 miles till you pass Chandler Heights rd

Once at Chandler Heights, get in the right lane.

Make your first right in to a gated community 'garderns of ironwood vista'

Press '#5455' to open the gate (you have to press #)

you are now on Wood Dr, take Wood to Sunland to Birchwood (its a big horseshoe)

if you get lost call 480-510-1578

Glenn

Not a requirement, but if you would like, please bring a new unwrapped toy for the Toys for Tots program. I will be collecting toys at the Poker run on the 29th of October, at the Pavilions on 11/5, at the MC B-Day party, and at lunch at Hooters of Mesa on 12/3.

Happy Birthday U.S.M.C. :flag

Frances and I will be there for at least a couple of hours before we go out for our anniversary. Will bring bottle and toy. Seeya, Robert :drinkers:drinkers

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hope you all are enjoying yourselves. I am sure you are, as SANDY definitely knows what she is doing when she throws these shindigs! Yes, I said Sandy, we all know who the brains are behind that operation. :D

Sorry to have missed it. Mark is at work right now and I am actually doing homework for school. But I took a break to see if anyone was playing around on here.

Lata all,

T

Guest XLR8TNC5

He (TOGO) was at the Busch Race. Remember????

Besides, if he was at the race, then I can guarantee you he probably was in no shape to drive. So, don't beat him up too bad. GEESH!

LOL....

Tanya

Besides, if he was at the race, then I can guarantee you he probably was in no shape to drive. So, don't beat him up too bad. GEESH!

LOL....

Tanya

He said he would be over after the race.

3,503 lbs of trouble

LOL....

Tanya

Your ID should be Nogotoo! :jester

He said he would be over after the race.

:agree

Well, actually he said he'd be over after he dropped his Mom off. Perhaps she grounded him????

All right -- enough bashing of those that did not show. Tanya said she wasn't going to be there and had other things to do. I have no issue with that at all. I was about an inch from spending the night at Firebird instead but wanted to see all my favorite ACE members instead.

Chris said he would be there. Like he said he was going to be at Firebird last time. And like he said he was going to be at the Poker Run. Besides, he doesn't mind when we give him shit, so to me it's open season on him.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Chris said he would be there. Like he said he was going to be at Firebird last time. And like he said he was going to be at the Poker Run. Besides, he doesn't mind when we give him shit, so to me it's open season on him.

He has not posted since Friday. Anyone hear from him? :confused I really hope he's just hiding.

Chris said he would be there.  Like he said he was going to be at Firebird last time.  And like he said he was going to be at the Poker Run.  Besides, he doesn't mind when we give him shit, so to me it's open season on him.

He has not posted since Friday. Anyone hear from him? :confused I really hope he's just hiding.

I chated with him on IM yesterday to give him shit.

He was too tired to come out after the race.

3,503 lbs of trouble
I chated with him on IM yesterday to give him shit.

He was too tired to come out after the race.

rolleyes5.gif:huh:toetap:nopity

All right -- enough bashing of those that did not show.  Tanya said she wasn't going to be there and had other things to do.  I have no issue with that at all.  I was about an inch from spending the night at Firebird instead but wanted to see all my favorite ACE members instead.

Chris said he would be there.  Like he said he was going to be at Firebird last time.  And like he said he was going to be at the Poker Run.  Besides, he doesn't mind when we give him shit, so to me it's open season on him.

Bring it on!!!!

i had a late night friday - got up early saturday and went to the race - got home at 7ish and was in bed by 9

i'm still getting over being sick - my head is splitting right now with the worst sinus headache i have ever had

blah blah blah blah - i know all just excuses!!!!

3,503 lbs of trouble
i had a late night friday - got up early saturday and went to the race - got home at 7ish and was in bed by 9

i'm still getting over being sick - my head is splitting right now with the worst sinus headache i have ever had

blah blah blah blah - i know all just excuses!!!!

baby%20crying.jpg

3,503 lbs of trouble
Image111~0.jpg

You would think that with 1000 posts, you wouldn't suck at the internet anymore!!! :banghead

I see it.