NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Black 2003 Corvette Z06 with only 15K miles

JNMMotorsports

C. Battershell
Ok, I talked to the wife again about the ZO, can you please send me a complete list of all the options that it has? I may be able to persuade the budgeting committee to release some funds and give me a bailout...LOL Not prominsing anything, but it's worth another shot. Thanks.

All the Z06's pretty much have the same options except 2001's which did not come with the heads up display. Mine has the all black interior, no body side molding ($100 option that most guys don't like). I'll send you a PM with my number if you would like to talk about the car.

That is true, just about all of them had the same options, but some had a memory package and special mirrors and side molding. Personally I like the looks of the side molding.

post-868-1233266359_thumb.jpg

JNMMotorsports
Ok, I talked to the wife again about the ZO, can you please send me a complete list of all the options that it has? I may be able to persuade the budgeting committee to release some funds and give me a bailout...LOL Not prominsing anything, but it's worth another shot. Thanks.

All the Z06's pretty much have the same options except 2001's which did not come with the heads up display. Mine has the all black interior, no body side molding ($100 option that most guys don't like). I'll send you a PM with my number if you would like to talk about the car.

That is true, just about all of them had the same options, but some had a memory package and special mirrors and side molding. Personally I like the looks of the side molding.

Mine has the memory package.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats. I always like that car but was never in the market. :) Do you have any plans for another car?