NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Black 2003 Corvette Z06 with only 15K miles

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

I have a 2003 Black with black interior 50th anniversiry Z06 with only 15k miles. Clean title with no accidents. This car is absolutely flawless. CA car and has never been driven in the rain. All stock except for a shorty antenna and rotors.

Asking price is: $27,400 firm. This car is a steal considering the perfect condition it's in. If you have any further questions or would like more pics please feel free to send me a PM.

DSCN1109.jpg

DSCN1096.jpg

DSCN1094.jpg

DSCN1092.jpg

DSCN1093.jpg

DSCN1095.jpg

DSCN1106.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

DSCN0867.jpg

DSCN1101.jpg

DSCN1102.jpg

DSCN1107.jpg

DSCN1108.jpg

DSCN1110.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

Good luck on the sale of your car. It's Beautiful. if I was able to make a deal I would be on it. ASAP.

By the way You have California plates. I live in California, Ontario. Best of luck to You.

JNMMotorsports
Good luck on the sale of your car. It's Beautiful. if I was able to make a deal I would be on it. ASAP.

By the way You have California plates. I live in California, Ontario. Best of luck to You.

Cali plates but the car is with me in Arizona.

Hey, you were at Pavs last weekend right?? I'm the guy with the "weird bumper" lol. How ya doing?

I gotta say that vette is indeed in pristine conditions. A good buy for sure.

Good luck with the sale.

JNMMotorsports
Hey, you were at Pavs last weekend right?? I'm the guy with the "weird bumper" lol. How ya doing?

I gotta say that vette is indeed in pristine conditions. A good buy for sure.

Good luck with the sale.

I remember. You have the C6 front bumper on your C5. I hope we get a chance to see that project finished soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I could get this car, but I value my free time too much to own a black Vette. I can't believe it's still for sale!

I have to agree with Ted, after drooling over Larry and Carol's in Laughlin, I want a red one!!!!

I kinda wanted a Z06 until I cammed my engine. I lost the urge right about then. I already have full Z06 suspension and now far more power. And I can let my back fat flap in the wind. Can't beat that.

JNMMotorsports
I wish I could get this car, but I value my free time too much to own a black Vette. I can't believe it's still for sale!

It's not that bad if you know the secrets on how to keep a black car clean LOL.

C. Battershell

I thought Mine was the only Low milage 2003, triple Black Z06. Untill your's showed up. The secret to keeping a black car clean and always in great shape is to keep it garaged. Normally for me, I don't take mine out in the rain. 2nd always keep a california Duster close by to clean off the dust. I use ZYMOL wax as a base wax. This repairs swirl marks and minor scratches.Its expensive, smells like coconut. Then after a week or so, I then Wax the car with MEGUIAR's

NXT tech wax. Now my Black Vette looks wet with NO swirls, no scratches. I have LIMO tint on the rear and side glass. I have a Diablo tunner for it and cold Air K&N filters. Thats all that I have done to it. Seen lots of C5 Z06 black vets, but I was surprised to see the number that have been really modified and are spending tons of time racing on the track. So finding a triple Black Anniversary Z06 with milage under 25,000 and not really modified is rare.

On Oct 18th of 2006, I did a Museum delivery on a Lemans Blue Z51 with a 6 speed (of course) picked it up and then drove to Ohio for my college 30th Reunion, Homecoming. Then I drove it home> I had a private tour of the Factory as well as the Museum. My guide informed me at that time that the 50th anniversary Z06,s will most likely be the next real collector car. He said, they made no Hipe about this car, made no anniversary Z06's and shoved an additional 25-30Hp into just those motors. So from what I can gather GM has made several Big HP engines and not advertised them to allow RACE teams to purchase them while telling the regular buyer to buy something else. A good example is the L88's and the 25th anniversary Indy car. As everyone knows the 25th Anniversary model is worth NOTHING (so to speak) they made tons of them. Then in 2004 they made tons of the Blue Z06. Get the picture. After RON from the Museum told me this I did my own checking and found NO OFFICAL performance data on the 2003 Z06. Further searching I found a GM note regarding the TRUE Dyno,s of those LS6 engines . The GM letter basically said that of all the 2003 LS6's that were Dyno all were at least 25 to 30 HP over the 405 Hp rating. I,m sure someone else can verify my own research.

Being that I am a GM brat. I grew up in Ohio (father was Senior millwright for the Terac Plant in hudson, Ohio) and My mother is from Detroit. All my Uncles from Detroit worked as Engineers for the Fisher Body divison. So the 1953 Corvette was created in 1952 and offically shown in Jan 1953, I was born in July 1952, about the same time as the corvette. So I just had to have the 50th. As a kid, always went to the GM Detroit car show, and I seen all the concept Vettes before most of the world did. My uncle Tom was one of those clay molders, and often he would have a fulll scale model of a GM car in his gargage at home. My 1st cousin Jim was a Engine Builder, and I remeber going down in the basement of his house watching him assemble a Buick V6 engine long before it got into the Grand National. All of my uncles are gone now and the rest are retired so getting inside info is harder to get than it use to be. :partydance:

So, if you really looking to buy something and sit on it for the next 10 to 20 years, this is the car for you to buy. For what he is offereing its a steal

post-868-1232384993_thumb.jpg

Ok, I talked to the wife again about the ZO, can you please send me a complete list of all the options that it has? I may be able to persuade the budgeting committee to release some funds and give me a bailout...LOL Not prominsing anything, but it's worth another shot. Thanks.

JNMMotorsports
Ok, I talked to the wife again about the ZO, can you please send me a complete list of all the options that it has? I may be able to persuade the budgeting committee to release some funds and give me a bailout...LOL Not prominsing anything, but it's worth another shot. Thanks.

All the Z06's pretty much have the same options except 2001's which did not come with the heads up display. Mine has the all black interior, no body side molding ($100 option that most guys don't like). I'll send you a PM with my number if you would like to talk about the car.