• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• old yeller

• Big Tom

• DRYHEAT

• ChadC

Posted Image

I bet your wondering why I used that picture to open the random picture thread this week!

Well it is a Vine patterned stretch lace three piece open bust chemise set with under wired open bust cups, adjustable straps, sexy open back with hook back closure and lace up rear, adjustable garters and comes with G-String and stockings. Shown with No. 219 Gloves picture.... :toetap

Posted Image

I bet your wondering why I used that picture to open the random picture thread this week!

Well it is a Vine patterned stretch lace three piece open bust chemise set with under wired open bust cups, adjustable straps, sexy open back with hook back closure and lace up rear, adjustable garters and comes with G-String and stockings. Shown with No. 219 Gloves picture.... :toetap

I take it thats out of your private stash?

Quicksilver98

Ok if we tip it up on end it would be easier to change the tires.........im just sayin.

Ok if we tip it up on end it would be easier to change the tires.........im just sayin.

Saw this one before. YELLER! :bolt:

Posted Image

Why is that kid on the left leaning in toward Mr. Pointy-Pants?

Oh, I get it. I didn't notice that. I wasn't sure what was up with that pic. Good catch Ted, thanks for the help. :thumbs

Oh, I get it. I didn't notice that. I wasn't sure what was up with that pic. Good catch Ted, thanks for the help. :thumbs

ted the offical peccker checker

ted the offical peccker checker

BTW, did you ever put on clean shorts after I saw you yesterday?

Posted Image