• DRYHEAT

• ChadC

Posted Image

WTF?

Andrew? :lol

My exact thought.

Dam you Ed and John!!!!!!! :lol

Andrew

TEST YOUR OBSERVATION SKILLS - WHAT IS MISSING IN THIS PICTURE?

FIRST CORRECT ANSWER WINS A PAN OF HOME MADE CINNAMON ROLLS. . . :ED:

Okay gang,

Big Poppa said: “The back seat in the Camaro?”

:burnout2 (although this is true, this is not the correct answer. Look at the Corvette :huh )

Blk N Blu said: “Maybe something like this?” (picture of hot babe in bikini)

:galletos: Wrong!

Eddie 44 said: “headlights on the Vette. That's a C2 frontend on a C1????”

:ok: Eddie, your observation is accurate. However, the headlights are not missing, they're just closed. . .

Two Snails said: “Looks like the Camaro is missing the whole door as well. Do not see any door handles on the 'vette plus it is missing its original front end....”

:yeah: You've got half of it. The exterior door handles are missing. The front end isn't missing, it's just a '63 front end on a '57.

Right now I have received 1/2 of a correct answer. If Two Snails doesn't get the other half, maybe I'll have to bake two half-size pans of cinnamon rolls.

Here's a hint: since this is a Corvette forum, focus on the Corvette in the picture. . .

:pensativo:

Well, it is missing the outside rear view mirror, chrome trim, and windshied wipers as well.

Umm, I'm thinking some of these may be stepping over the line.

Dawg???

What line?................. :lol:lol:lol

How come I can completely see through the rear window. It almost looks as if there's a windshield on both sides.

Quicksilver98

Its all wrong in so many ways.....funny as shit but still wrong! I think the Line was crossed long ago!

They're not my balls, delete 'em if ya want. :banannadance:

It worries me that Sean studied "them" that closely.

Posted Image

Well, it is missing the outside rear view mirror, chrome trim, and windshied wipers as well.

:yeah: You got it! :clap

Two snails wins the cinnamon rolls (assuming he wants them). :thumbs

I can bring them to any weekend event; just let me know in advance because they take 36 hours to make. . . (for example, if you wanted them Sunday I would have to start them tonight).

Wow, I won!! I'd like to thank the academy, the producer, and my supporting cast.... Seriously, we will stay in touch and work on a good date and time to make this happen. Thanks in advance for the cinnamon rolls!! Parker

Wow, I won!! I'd like to thank the academy, the producer, and my supporting cast....

Seriously, we will stay in touch and work on a good date and time to make this happen.

Thanks in advance for the cinnamon rolls!!

Parker

You're welcome in advance! :P

If there is an August lunch next Sunday (the 9th), I am planning on attending that. . .

PM me with whatever works for you.

Thanks for playing kiddie's. Some off the wall stuff this week and I guess a few pushing the boundries so let's all remember that the yellow snow is not for eating!!! I'm going to close this one out with my answer to "Whats wrong with this picture" ???

I waited a week, did anyone guess what was wrong with the picture above??? Open for buisness!