• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• old yeller

• Big Tom

• DRYHEAT

• ChadC

Quicksilver98

Here are some neat pictures of eagles attacking a duck and having a mid air collision. Hopefully they are not too big to post. Notice that the duck "ducks" just in time to miss the talons.....what a lucky duck!

Hell yes. If it wasn't the coolest building I've ever been in, it would have to be top 3. It was amazing!!!! Really cool too that the displays were so open. You weren't supposed to touch, but there was nothing stopping you. You could walk all around and look at them from all angles. And they had everything. Amazing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow, an oval-pistoned NR! That was my "dream" machine back when I rode a CBR. That Gurney 'gator looks like it would be a hoot to carve some corners on too. Thanks for postin' Chris!

Posted Image

Ya, that NR was waaayyy cool. And the Bimota V-Due, and the R7.... If you ever get the chance, you gotta stop in there. Just outside of Birmingham, AL. I took like 150 pics, these are just a few. Everywhere I turned, there was something I'd always wanted to see.

At least I remembered to close it on time... :cfdeadagain

Here's a 9 year olds tax return...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry, my inlaws just arrived for a visit, can't get that banjo tune outta my head....

Posted Image

Sorry, my inlaws just arrived for a visit, can't get that banjo tune outta my head....

Don't let Scratch know his family was in town.............. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol sheet, that makes you bros or cusins or someting weerd.

Posted Image

Don't let Scratch know his family was in town.............. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol sheet, that makes you bros or cusins or someting weerd.

I was counting his fingers to see if he had the right number. That guy looks inbred for sure!