NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

last of my sale, leaving in 1-1.5 weeks! heres what is left! updated sept. 21st!

_Al

"core 7.3 powerstroke motor...was keeping it to rebuild for my f350...not happening, weighs to much to take with. was told it sucked in an air filter... 500$"

not sure what year, was out of the same body style truck as mine so 99-03?

it's a core motor, yes it has heads, oil pump..no turbo.

$500?

we will be having a HUGE moving sale this friday, saturday and sunday. get yourself to dunlap and i17, go south on 29th ave, go east on Orchid ln. zip is 85051 for those who may need it. we'll be open from 6 or 7am till...we stop making decent money. we'll be setting up at 5 or 6am.

"core 7.3 powerstroke motor...was keeping it to rebuild for my f350...not happening, weighs to much to take with. was told it sucked in an air filter... 500$"

not sure what year, was out of the same body style truck as mine so 99-03?

it's a core motor, yes it has heads, oil pump..no turbo.

$500?

Any idea on the miles on the motor? Not to be picky but the year is important. The 99-99.5 had forged rods, the 2000- 2003 had cast rods.

We will be having a HUGE moving sale friday, saturday and sunday only. everything must go. we will be open from 6am till we stop making money (1-3pm) each day, location is between dunlap and northern, on 29th avenue in phoenix, off orchid ln. follow the bright green or orange signs, to much to list, including:

electric wheelchairs

manual wheelchairs

furniture

quads

atc

riding lawn mowers

vehicles! (5 vehicles,all need some work, from project muscle cars to econo box's)

gas scooters

boat wrap around windshield

tons and tons of computer items (lcd's, p4 desktops, servers, laser printers, etc..)

shelving, cabinets, side by side fridge, gas stove, much much MUCH more!

there is something here for everyone!

• 2 weeks later...