NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

last of my sale, leaving in 1-1.5 weeks! heres what is left! updated sept. 21st!

_Al

ok heres what's left i need to sell, some of it i've waited till last minute for obvious reasoning. i'm leaving in 1-2 weeks i think. will trade for firearms...as long as the value is equal. pics here:

http://www.thejunkcollector.net/gallery/ma...p?g2_itemId=758

2003 model samsung side by side fridge, works good, has ice/water in door, 3 issues with it..fridge door light switch doesn't always work, dent in the rear right (purely cosmetic), and the crushed ice feature didn't work for me..though i didn't try very hard, cubes worked fine (i hate crushed ice). has removable water filters, a seperate climate controlled drawer for meats or..whatever, etc.. nice fridge. $300

duet front load washer and dryer set, used obviously. gas dryer hasn't been used since we moved into this place (no gas hookup for it), washer has been used thoroughly..haha. everything functions fine. $700/set

electric dryer, just your basic heavy duty knob style dryer, nothing overly speacial, works good, not very old, mid range model, not the really low end crap 80$

large closet/armoir, nice, it is approx. 4'8" long, 6'3" tall and 20" wide, bought from Ikea. about 8 months old. selling due to moving. has a large closet area, and then a smaller area with shelves and then 2 drawers. $100

Nice pedestal sink has only been hooked up for 3 months. it's a nice pedestal sink (paid 180$) and a nice faucet (paid 220$). i'd like to get 150 for the whole setup.

$100 gift card to WestWorld Paintball Aventures, my wife got this for me last year...never used it, not much into paintballing. it's worth $100.00 (can be verified online), or i can meet you at the store to verify. i want $80. it's to WestWorld Paintball Aventures on 42nd ave & camelback.

Steam Sauna Jacuzzi Shower, Huge all in one unit! i bought this on ebay for $2400 about 1 yr ago. it needs a good cleaning but no big deal (soap scum, etc..it's used!), has a sauna, jacuzzi with 2 headrest's and 10 jets , rainfall shower head in ceiling, 10 body jets up the walls, mirror, dual hand held shower heads. dual sliding open doors, blue led lighting and white lighting, am/fm stereo with component input (for your cd player, xm, sirius or whatever else you like), phone, ventilation fan, foot scubber, and i'm sure theres more i'm forgetting. keep in mind this HAS A STEAM SAUNA BUILT IN!!! by far the greatest feature. selling due to a move, but it is still hooked up and fully functional for you to see it work prior to purchase, you will have to help me take it apart, but i put it there so it shouldn't be to much work

older craftsman rolling tool box, has both upper and lower units. lower unit also has a nice shelf that folds up. moving and it doesn't make much sense to take it with me, with the limited space i have. No tools are included, $200

small cheap trailer , it's about 4x8, no title, no lights. cheap and works. 2" ball, $100

8 selection (9 with water) soda fountain, with rack and soda pumps, and regulator. removed from a bankrupt subway $400

herman miller mira chair, fully loaded... needs a new shock (somewhat works still), otherwise it's in nice shape, $200

'93 volvo 940 turbo wagon, runs/drives, doesn't overheat. bought it for the wife and she doesn't like it. the car is a bit hard to start in the moring (much easier with a shot of starting fluid) and it runs rough, and check engine light is on. she drove it 14 miles home without issue though. interior could use some love, but the body is pretty nice. hood paint is oxidized. has 199k miles, but engine has been replace. i don't think they hooked up the vacuum lines correctly. decent car overall, just needs a little tlc. $600

1998 Harley Davidson Sportster, it is an 883 with a 1200 kit put on by Black Magic of Tempe. (including 1200 cylinders, SE cams, 1200 piston kit, S&S Carb, 29tooth tranny sprocket, replaced front sprocket), mufflers have been...somewhat gutted to sound a bit throatier. it has saddle bags, a back seat/backrest, a little rear bag. if you count me as an owner, i'm the 3rd owner. last owners bought it was 1900 miles, and it now has 10363. tires are new. needs emissions (previous owners said you'd need to adjust the jet screw on the carb to pass, then adjust it back out for optimal performance), other than that it needs nothing. $4000

'94 geo metro 4dr hatchback. interior is VERY clean. it needs a couple things: a/c has no belt and is low on refrigerant (r12, does have some in it which is a good sign), and a couple of the door handles don't work. it also does not have a stereo. i just put a transmission in it, it shift's through the gears fine and smooth (on jack stands, i have not had time to take it on the road), selling due to moving. doesn't overheat. tires are ok, has nice wheels. good cheap little car, clear title. i'm told it might need some tranny work still, i have not looked at it. $650

sofa and chaise lounge set, comfy, sort of a leopard print..but not to horrible, and very comfortable.. $100/set

1yr old gas stove. i bought this brand new from lowes for a little under $500 with tax's about 1yr ago. works flawlessly and is very nice. could use a cleaning but otherwise is in great shape. has digital clock and digital oven controls. this is gas.will take $300

nice bathroom sink/cabinet, european style? and medicine cabinet,bought this new 1yr ago from lowes for around $300 with tax and the faucet was around $80 with tax. i will sell it complete for $150 (includes the cabinet, sink and faucet). it's in good shape, could use cleaning. works fine. also have a medicine cabinet that was $120, i'll take $50 for it.

'87 yamaha 200cc scooter, clean nice little scooter. runs pretty good, needs a muffler, a headlight, ignition, battery and maybe a front tire. Clear title. $400

also have a Remington Gamemaster model 760, pump action 30-06. it's in decent shape, has aluminum butt plate. also has weaver scope mounts and a "monoscope 4x32" no.4452. on it. comes with one clip. $350

Guest Kens06

Quick question Al.........

When I buy the wheelchairs, do you have a place to store them until ACE can find good homes for them?

I have a stepson in IL that is a quad and know the expense for the poor and elderly is BS!!

Please PM me with what kind of repairs are need for the electric models!!

Thanks

Ken

honestly i bought them all online as pallets, for about 380$....thing is the pictures were 1"x1" so what i THOUGHT was a rascal..ended up to be, 2 electric wheelschairs, and whatnot. i got them home and put them in the back yard...haven't touched em. i can store them for 2 months but we're out of here in october. i haven't looked them over at all. there are 2 i will not include in the sale (and i don't think i pictured them...i should look), one is for my dad (rascal scooter), the other...i hope to sell for 80$ so i break even. it really is a kick ass deal though for all of them. if i don't have a buyer, i'll probably be putting them out at my yard sale for 50$/ea or something to that tune. going to start the yard sale this coming weekend i think (the 5th/6th), and run it every friday/saturday till we leave.

jeep cj front clip...not great...not horrible... 30$

I got all excited about the CJ fenders, then I looked and see it's YJ/TJ :toetap

jeep cj front clip...not great...not horrible... 30$

I got all excited about the CJ fenders, then I looked and see it's YJ/TJ :toetap

sorry, wasn't sure what they were for.

ranger, banshee, and the bbq are sold.

i don't. they're full tj hard doors...the metal doesn't look warped or anything, i think a sand blasting, paint, and new window/internal hardware should do it.

just the motor. i have all the accessories and bs too....manifolds, and all that stuff i pulled off the motor. no more pics off hand but i'm happy to show it. for 500$ more i have a motor with edelbrock intake, edelbrock waterpump, new gaskets from head up, double timing chain, chrome oil pan, and timing chain cover, msd ignition, etc..

I was intrested, but its bad timing with NAU getting all my money. If it was an 82 I would have jumped on it...

added the 2 2004 polaris Freedom Jetski's, 701cc 2cylinder 2stroke 3 seaters with trailer. have paperwork for jetski's, no title for trailer, they seem to run good, have bilge pumps, were ex rentals, traded them for my boat. 5000$, traded my boat for them. really i'll take 4000 cash for em though. only traded cause they're smaller than the boat was.