who can convert slides to pics or jpg?

anmracing

Guest XLR8TNC5

WOW, what a gorgeous car Melissa! I have a uge love for those body styles. Makes me want to get...ummm, a ride in one....Yeah, thats what I was thinking. :P I just think the body styling is the sexiest ever and I have not seen that many that color. Stunning car. :thumbs Thanks for sharing the pic and if any of you have more pics of your rides like this, please post them.

Good job to Dwayne for the work you did on the photo. Very cool.

See ya later gators.

Tanya

Now that's a scary thought..... Desertdawg is GOD, GOD is Desertdawg....

Thou shall pay me alms.

:toetap Well???? I'm waiting-------- :devil

No one is buying it.

Ok fine!

I played GOD and fixed the sky. I also think the vette is a little cleaner in this picture. So now you owe me some Meguiar's....

Now that's a scary thought..... Desertdawg is GOD, GOD is Desertdawg....

Thou shall pay me alms.

:toetap Well???? I'm waiting-------- :devil

Oh brother! I think I like the other one better-the telescope looks less like the leaning tower.....am I the only one to notice? :smilelol Anywho-I'll get you your maguires for the cleanup - on the first pic, that is! :D

Melissa

WOW, what a gorgeous car Melissa! I have a uge love for those body styles. Makes me want to get...ummm, a ride in one....Yeah, thats what I was thinking.  :P I just think the body styling is the sexiest ever and I have not seen that many that color. Stunning car.  :thumbs  Thanks for sharing the pic and if any of you have more pics of your rides like this, please post them.

Good job to Dwayne for the work you did on the photo. Very cool.

See ya later gators.

Tanya

Thanks Tanya-you'd think I would hate the c3s after going on vacations (Tucson to SD or LA) stuffed in the luggage compartment of this car several times, but I can't help loving them anyhow. Besides, it's the first car I remember working on-shocks, LOF, brakes, etc. I wasn't much help, but you don't bond with a car without getting greasy!

Melissa

ps. I don't remember working on this Chevy, but apparently I was making alot of headway with my new "toolset"! I won't mention what the caption on the back says....

mjgearheadgirl1ra.th.jpg

mjgearheadgirl1ra.th.jpg

Now there is an avatar!

Dan, What are you doing at home? Shouldn't you be playing with the kids at Dyno Day?

ps-I thought that one might be too personal-I am barely clothed!

pps-if you're up for a drive after you get bored of pavs tonight-come by for DOTD. We're doing it again tonight. Just give us a ring and we'll get you directions-602-762-0348.

Melissa

O.M.D. (Oh My Dawg!!)

What?!?!? Drinks On the Driveway, again.... Why wasn't I invited???

Andrew

Sorry about the leaning tower of pizza, I missed in the extraction, and wasn't feeling it to start it over again last night. If you like the rest of the second fix I can fix the tower for you...Let me know!

Oh, and BTW, I can add a "Happy Cloud" or two if you want... :lol

I almost asked for some nice fluffy clouds, since you're the god of photoshop. :D

I sent the pic to the old man - he says it looks great. I don't think he sees many real cars in HK.

Laters!

Melissa

ps-glad to see you made the dyno run and seemed to have a decent pull. I wish I had made it just to watch. won't miss next time!