NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tucson tonight?!?!

summerwolf

I know this is short notice, and I have a GTO but I just got stationed here and looking to meet up with some of the local car groups....especially people with the same engine.

I have a big heads/cam setup waiting to go in sometime or another so I'm just looking to meet some new people and hang out with the local car groups.

I saw there was a meeting going on at in n out on east broadway at 10 PM all the time so I'll probably hit that up but otherwise I'm interested in meeting everyone!

Caleb

I haven't been to it yet, as it always seems to fall on teh weekends I work, but lots of rodders go to Albertsons on

Harrison/Broadway every other saturday night (tonight it's on), and Little Anthony's Wilmot/Broadway on teh opposite

weekends.... :banannadance:

I haven't been to it yet, as it always seems to fall on teh weekends I work, but lots of rodders go to Albertsons on

Harrison/Broadway every other saturday night (tonight it's on), and Little Anthony's Wilmot/Broadway on teh opposite

Very cool. If the in-n-out deal is a bust we might hit up the albertsons. Happen to know what time frame they start showing up?

Very cool. If the in-n-out deal is a bust we might hit up the albertsons. Happen to know what time frame they start showing up?

It's ok if you don't mind standing around in a parking lot for hours ... the upside is you get to watch ricers and people who love to do ridiculous things to their cars drive in and somehow park (I doubt some of these people have a license to drive)

Either way its a good way to be a social butterfly if you're into that sorta thing.

Pete and I already have plans tonight with some friends, but maybe we will see you when they have it at the in-n-out up north.

Good meeting you guys tonight Caleb.... Welcome to hell.

Yeah good meeting everybody. I enjoyed it and am glad I met people with both bikes and cars now.

I'm down to cruise/ride almost everytime unless I have to go to work in the morning.