NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

World Sports Bar & Grill 23rd of August

Jester

We are planning a semi VAD on Saturday the 23rd of August at the World sports bar & grill at the foothills mall. It's a great place and lots of fun

I will post more details in the next day or so

Oooh maaaaan. Greg, this would've been so much fun to show and photograph! I'm in a cast (ankle) for about 8 more weeks. Bummer. I'll be there in spirit though. Have a great time...miss you guys (and gals)!

RBChallenger

I am pretty sure that you can count me in for this one as well. I have to check with the boss to be sure I haven't been "voluntold" for anything recently.

Okay why dont we plan on meeting up there at 1:00 PM. We can have lunch kick back and have some fun. I know Austin and Monica will be there as well See you then

I'll be there. Got the Vette back today!!!!

shoooooooooooot My prettier half, just reminded me that I'm already committed for a dinner that evening. Bummer.

The day that I let any woman tell me when and where I can go, I should be committed too....

RBChallenger
The day that I let any woman tell me when and where I can go, I should be committed too....

Blah blah blah... if you know what size the bolts are holding in that hanger let me know. My girlfriend says I cant crawl under there and look but that I can bring a wrench. Seriously, work has been brutal... I'm pretty sure my Vette is still in the garage. :P

Sorry guys, we wont make this one. Got a bunch of plans already in phoenix.

Blah blah blah... if you know what size the bolts are holding in that hanger let me know. My girlfriend says I cant crawl under there and look but that I can bring a wrench. Seriously, work has been brutal... I'm pretty sure my Vette is still in the garage. :P

13mm if memory serves, and yer gunna wanna do it with a ratchet. I pulled my hangers off like 3 weeks ago fer ya....

VAD ius "Vettes after dark". We (the Tucson bunch) used to get together at least a couple times a month for dinner, nd that's what we labeled it. Come on out, we have special Goat parking by the dumpster.

I'd have a vette if insurance on the goat wasn't under 100 bucks a month, lol.

They wanted to rape me for corvette insurance when I went to buy one....the GTO had half the miles, two years newer, and under 100 dollars a month so......

plus the ads for the GTO doing a big burnout in 2004 kinda made me want one anyways....69 GTO is my favorite car of all time.

I'll park by the dumpster lol.

I'd have a vette if insurance on the goat wasn't under 100 bucks a month, lol.

They wanted to rape me for corvette insurance when I went to buy one....the GTO had half the miles, two years newer, and under 100 dollars a month so......

plus the ads for the GTO doing a big burnout in 2004 kinda made me want one anyways....69 GTO is my favorite car of all time.

I'll park by the dumpster lol.

A buddy of mine has a sweet '66. Just awesome.

As much as I wanna see a goat by a dumpster.... I'm gonna have to miss this one. Gotta work tomorow in Phoenix. Poop.

RBChallenger

13mm if memory serves, and yer gunna wanna do it with a ratchet. I pulled my hangers off like 3 weeks ago fer ya....

VAD ius "Vettes after dark". We (the Tucson bunch) used to get together at least a couple times a month for dinner, nd that's what we labeled it. Come on out, we have special Goat parking by the dumpster.

So this means I dont have to bring a wrench to the gathering? Sweet... gotta nice clutch laying around to replace mine that goes up in smoke on the 1-2 shift as well. :P... Ahh the perils of buying a used car from someone with a heavy left foot.

As much as I wanna see a goat by a dumpster.... I'm gonna have to miss this one. Gotta work tomorow in Phoenix. Poop.

Hey thats 1 pm, like....in an hour!!!!

Yeah....we totally didn't make it, but if anyone is out and about tonight lemme know. I'll PM my phone number if anyone is up to doing something.

RBChallenger
Yeah....we totally didn't make it, but if anyone is out and about tonight lemme know. I'll PM my phone number if anyone is up to doing something.

Don't feel bad, we were late and then couldn't even find any of the folks that had their cars in the parking lot. For those who came out and saw our car there (parked next to the mag red car with the gold stripes...) sorry, we looked and just couldn't find you guys.