NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette's at Carlisle

Dianne

Anybody going to Corvettes at Carlisle, PA this year. Jay and I are headed out there and was wondering if anyone else is heading out there too?

Dianne

It is pretty amazing with all of our members, no one is going to this. We'll post a picture with our ACE tee shirts from the middle of the Corvettes at Carlisle. It sounds like a pretty amazing place. Has anyone been there? We are not looking forward to the humidity, but the weather here has been getting us ready for the humidity in PA.

If it's anything like Bloomington you will think you died and went to heaven. More Vettes than you can ever imagine. Enjoy!

Dianne & Jay,

I am sure you guys have a great time-that show has been on my to-do list for a long time. One of these days Andrew and I will take an actual vacation and do what we want to.

On a side note, my aunt has been many times, along with Bloomington. She used to have a 82 CE and a 62 vert and hubby was on the lookout for a 67 before he passed. I'll have to see if she can send us some old-school photos for comparison's sake.

Waiting for pics....

M~

That would be great. We can bring our pictures to Laughlin and while we drink, drink and drink, we can look at the pictures.

Marana Rich

Hmmm, my daughter lives in Camp Hill, just east of Carlisle, but I will be down in Virginia for a conference during that time. Maybe I can convince them to go and take lots of pics too.

Hmmm, my daughter lives in Camp Hill, just east of Carlisle, but I will be down in Virginia for a conference during that time. Maybe I can convince them to go and take lots of pics too.

Where will you be in Virginia? If you are in the Washington DC area, it is only a hour and half drive up Rt 15 to Carlise. A nice four lane highway that is not over crowded and beautiful countryside. It is worth the drive and experience. I use to make the drive every year. If you want to know more, send me an message and I will tell you more.

We'll take lots of pictures for you too. Dean already gave me his requests. I'm sure I'll come back with about 4 thousand pictures. You'll get too see most of the fairgrounds and cars with that many pictures.