NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anyone Going Corvettes & Ghost Riders?

jstrutt

Is anyone planning on attending the Corvettes & Ghost Riders Tombstone Run October 9, 10, 11, 12? I may try to fit this in again this year before the Laughlin Run. Details at Corvettes & Ghost Riders

My Daughter is getting married that weekend. Lots of family will be in town Other wise I would cruise down for a day or 2. I really want to make this some day. Oh well.

Marana Rich

We most likely will be there to eyeball and socialize, eat an ice cream cone or two. If Blue Goose comes again, we might stay for the midnight tour looking for ghosts also.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bluegoose is planning on making the trip, joining the Vigilantes on Sunday and making the Spirit Walk Saturday night. That is something that all should do. It is really a good time and a lot of history of Tombstone can be learned. Dress warm as it was plenty cool last year at night.

Karen & I are booked at the Trail Riders Inn October 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 so if you're around stop by for a cold one. Our show entries are in. Then off to Phoenix the 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 then Laughlin. :banannasword::banannarainbow::partygrnhat:

Karen & I are booked at the Trail Riders Inn October 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 so if you're around stop by for a cold one. Our show entries are in. Then off to Phoenix the 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 then Laughlin. :banannasword::banannarainbow::partygrnhat:

Hot dog, sounds like fun!