NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

mt lemmon

Guest azcueball

Guest azcueball

some of us was talking saturday to run up there on aug 9th and would like to see a whole bunch of people join us for this run so lets see if we can get some people to go up there.Looks like i have to post this cause BIG POPPA dont want to do the post BUTT i will so lets see some people join us for a run up to mt lemmon.Its going to be aug 9th so post if you can make it wooooooo hooooo p.s we do want to watch reid and chris together cause who knows what is going to happen when they get together(just kidding) lets go tucson :thumbs:wave1::ok::stooges:

A really good moderator would have commented and merged the two threads..... :lol

But I can see why you left this one seperate from yours, it makes it look like there is some real activity going on with the Tucson bunch. :edward:

A really good moderator would have commented and merged the two threads..... :lol

But I can see why you left this one seperate from yours, it makes it look like there is some real activity going on with the Tucson bunch. :edward:

Nah, I was more pokin fun, but figured it couldn't hurt to have two threads for people to see. We need all the advertising we can get.

RBChallenger

Nah, I was more pokin fun, but figured it couldn't hurt to have two threads for people to see. We need all the advertising we can get.

Per my post in the other thread, I plan to be there.

On that note I will not be heading to Phoenix for the Kilt this coming weekend as I was "gently" reminded that it is our anniversary this weekend. azcueball, we could try and head up to like Buffalo Wild Wings, or Hooters or something like that locally if you are interested though. I'm game for that Saturday as a Kilt replacement.