Tatoos

CZYDMND

Post what you have and where you have it  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• BSeery

• Eddie44

• Togo

Brian, I edited your poll, let me know if this is what you wanted there...

Also I don't have one...Yet!

I have a few... not sure if I would put a C5 emblem as my first. Get something that is a little more significant.

My first tattoo was when I turned 21. It signified a right of passage for me. Its an asian symbol meaning 'year of the rat' (year I was born)

My second was when I got my blackbelt. Its an asian symbol that means 'teacher'

My third was 'USMC' after I completed bootcamp

My forth was barb wire around the USMC after I got out.

I dont think I would get a C5 logo, because what happens when I get a C6 z06 or worse yet.... I change to italian cars. :bang

It wont be my first tatoo. I have 5 right now......

Plus I love this C5 I will always have a love for it... :burnout

it also depends on how big and where you plan on getting it - sounds pretty cool - but probably not for me.

i have a friend that was showing off his daughters tat - it was right above her waist and it was the old c3 type flags (didn't realize that this was an entire CHEVY thing, i thought it was strictly corvette) looks pretty cool, but is rather quite large!

3,503 lbs of trouble

:huh

i have a friend that was showing off his daughters tat - it was right above her waist and it was the old c3 type flags (didn't realize that this was an entire CHEVY thing, i thought it was strictly corvette) looks pretty cool, but is rather quite large!

:ack

it also depends on how big and where you plan on getting it - sounds pretty cool - but probably not for me.

Yeah - the early '60's Chevy's had crossed flags on the SS models and some other "sport" versions.

I've got two myself. But could always go for another one at anytime. MMMM PAIN!!!

Add that to the list of "Tanyaism's"

I have a butterfly on the small of my back.

I sure hope that's Tanya using Mark's login :eek

Maybe I should have said that sounds like a Mustang lover! :smilelol:smilelol

Guest XLR8TNC5

:smilelol:smilelol Nope I did not use Mark's login. That was Mark all himself. LMAO!!!

No, he does not have a Butterfly on his back. He has two tats though.

As for mine, Both are on my back. (all designed by yours truly.) Rose at base of my neck between my should blades. (My 1st tat.) and a tribal panther face on my lower back. (2nd tat.)

I have been thinking about getting another tattoo lately, not sure where or what yet though.

T

I have been thinking about getting another tattoo lately, not sure where or what yet though.

T

We could have a contest to suggest what and where :D

Bet we'd get some creative suggestions from this group :lol:lol

One of my employees says his wife got a butterfly on her butt right after they were married.

After 30 yrs of marriage it looks like a Condor. :rolf:rolf

...sounds like the rose on the breast that turns long stem...

I have 3, a kanji character in flames on my left arm, a devil on my right arm, and a big oriental dragon on my back (covers about the top half).

• 4 weeks later...

If you were going to draw it on Dwayne the least you could have done is make it a naked lady! :D