Tatoos

CZYDMND

Post what you have and where you have it  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man, if they change the colors on Gordon's car again she's in trouble...not much room left. I guess they could do it on the front and use her t#*s for the wheels!!! Of course that would detract from the 6'' belt buckle. :crazy:crazy Robert

like the commercial for Earnhardt Jr. when he says he's changing his number to 6.5 or whatever - and everyone starts redoing their shrines - the guy getting the tat, the other guy chopping down his number 8 shrub, and the guy painting his garage door! :smilelol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• BSeery

• Eddie44

• Togo

i guess that would be OK if i had a GANG tattoo!

and i call :bs on this statement -

"Taxpayers get back more than what they put into this program, because when these kids become gainfully employed, they pay taxes on their wages, purchases, etc," she said. "So programs like these basically pay for themselves."

even when they STEAL from people, they still pay taxes on "most" of their purchases - illegal drugs not included.

i am 34 - do i regret getting a tattoo? NO - will it keep me from attaining "gainful" employment? NO - i can cover it up in an interview! - some of those people are just STUPID where they get them - but that's their OWN DAMN FAULT - even drunken sailors don't get as stupid as some of the gang members do - and i have seen how MARINES drink - i can only imagine how the navy guys drink! :D :leaving