• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EvilC5

• jstrutt

• Eddie44

• wickedfastvette

This is what I found in our data base check.

ibf_topics

warning : 3 clients are using or haven't closed the table properly

ibf_message_text

warning : 2 clients are using or haven't closed the table properly

So it looks like when some members are on here, they might be experiencing some kind of problem with the forum and message system.

Let me know what else you experience when having problems.

Thanks,

Phil...

i found this intresting....

Monthly Statistics for July 2008

Total Hits 1589732

Total Files 669424

Total Pages 346416

Total Visits 14173

Total KBytes 14335760

Total Unique URLs 2322

Hits by Response Code

Code 200 - OK 669424

Code 206 - Partial Content 571

Code 403 - Forbidden 343

Code 404 - Not Found 2514

1.5 million hits so far this month....... Damn!!! And over 2300 unique IP's.

Looking at the response code, I see 571 pages not loaded completely, and 2514 not found, that is why I was asking what you saw when you were having problems. Does it partially load a page then stop?

I get the IPS driver error. Just gets stuck on stupid and thn throws the error. Doesn't load anything. Sometimes, seldomly, it gives me the error instantly, but usually stares back at me for 15 or 20 seconds, then gives the error.

Well we've cleaned up the database some, and even evicted a spammer folder off of our server so hopefully things work a little better.

Chad noted the only slow down she had was when clicking the "View New Posts" link at the top, anyone else notice this same link having problems???

Unless I'm creating a new post, that's the only one I ever click...

And it's the one I never click, I just go from section to section looking for the new post dot... newpost.gif

Way too much work.... I gotta surf, watch Tivo and search EVERY section? Fukdat. "View new posts".

Do you have trouble chewing gum and spanking Chad at the same time too????

Back on topic, let us know if that is the only click you notice that stalls out!

Marana Rich

I got both the page not found and the IPS error while trying to log in yesterday morning. Working fine today, must be lots of folks heading to get redeemed. (That means going to church, Poopy)

I haven't seen any issue but I don't get on as often as I would like.

The only times I have probs is when I'm at work and I just figure it due to the heavy duty firewall.

I use the site buttons not the back buttons

Andrew

Marana Rich

I tried to post my Long Beer Story about 5 pm. It ran real slow, so I went car shopping. When I came back to it, I had the IPS error, and the story did not post. I just redid it, and it worked fine, and quickly.

Robert and Elizabeth

We are getting problems over here as well. I have to wait something like 45 seconds before I can post again. Is there anyway we an change that. I type 70+ words a minute and get my posts done very quickly and having to wait is a pain in the arse. Just a suggestion. I also tried to send a PM to someone yesterday and got an error while it was trying to send. Called Phil and he must have fixed it because within the hour it worked.

BTW, I like the spellchecker you added on. :thumbs

IPS errors are back! Took me three tries and about 5 mins to get on to the site.

I just got on after 30 minutes of trying.

In your case they probably suspended your logon for 30 mins. Now shape up and behave! :lol

The server hosting company replied that they were having issues on Thursday night, and asked for a status since. I replied that we were experiencing promblems on Friday night and Saturday morning again. Lets see if they can find the problem.

I was out of town since I posted the last update, just got home and found this response.

There was temporally problem with mysql server. It was restarted and now all is working fine

The mysql server is where the forum runs.

What's funny is, when I read this thread is when I have problems.

Not today, but yesterday, a little.

Is anyone else getting the following message when trying to upload an image?

Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to ensure the uploads directory is writeable